Skirmish is actually pretty fun

JsinOwl

That is all. Played some skirmish for a bounty and actually had a good time. I'd love to try it with a party.

If you don't know, skirmish is just 3v3 TDM.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely hated the 3v3, mostly because I ended up with low level teammates while the other team got level 28's, but after 7 loses in a row I gave up on that game mode... I think it would be a lot of fun in a party but I can't stand it solo lol.

I usually just play control for my go-to have fun mode, I like it so far.

cyberninja2601, on 01 Oct 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

I've done very badly every one of the PvP modes. What primaries to you guys use? 

I was trying with the pulse riffle and my warlock. I could get hits a plenty but no kills. 

I think Auto rifles are the way to go, seems to be the most effective for me and most of the top score players I run into use auto rifles as primary. 

As for secondary I like Fusion rifles or shotguns, both are good one shot kill weapons at closer ranges.

I've done very badly every one of the PvP modes. What primaries to you guys use?

I was trying with the pulse riffle and my warlock. I could get hits a plenty but no kills.

Use a high stability autorifle, it's the easiest primary to get kills with. Shingen /gallad (sp) are the 2 that I used, don't worry about it being legendary. As long as stability is good.

Impact helps too, Btw.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I played it for a bounty and was pleasantly surprised by how fun it was. I had a couple games where my teammates ran off by themselves and we got slaughtered, but for the most part even randoms stuck together, backed each other up, and worked as a team. The gameplay is different from other modes as well, since it becomes a series of short but intense firefights as everyone converges on one spot.

Well, I desperately want The Lord High Fixer, so I need Crucible rank 3 and 150 marks. I'm down whenever. Small parties skirmish, big parties control would be my preference.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.