2) Jsynn66 - 26 Titan - EST

3) Jsinowl - 26 Hunter/27 Warlock- EST

4) Crippled_viper - 28 hunter - PST

5) xBo7hb4rrelsx - 24 Titan - EST

6) Tigerburge - 27 Hunter - EST

7) Baabcat - 26 ?? - GMT

8) Playertd - 27 Titan - PST

JsinOwl

Level 26 Hunter or 2_ Warlock, have to equip my shit to see where my warlock's light level is at. I usually play from 7:30pm to 11:00pm eastern time every weekday and on weekends I'll pop on and off throughout the day with a long stretch from around 8:00pm to midnight Friday and Saturday.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

xBO7HB4RRELSx - Level 24 Titan(Striker) - US EST - PS4

* I generally play weeknights around 9 PM - Midnight.  I'm almost level 25. 

* Sometimes I play during the week, but most times it's only for a quick game or two and I can't use my headset (usually).  So if I don't jump in a party w/ you during the day, no hard feelings. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

All right you EU guys. Time to catch up. We made it to the final boss tonight before calling it a night. That shit was fun. You ABSOLUTELY need six people. Tried it with five and failed horribly. Restarted with six and it made a world of difference. A lot of "fucks" were said. Figuring out what to do and how to implement it is the key. It's not terribly difficult but more so confusing.

Easily one of my best nights gaming.

Roster:

JsinOwl

JSyn66

playertd

Bo7h B4rrels

TigerBurge

And some poor fucking random that had to put up with us. I'm sure he's selling his PlayStation after tonight

All right you EU guys. Time to catch up. We made it to the final boss tonight before calling it a night. That shit was fun. You ABSOLUTELY need six people. Tried it with five and failed horribly. Restarted with six and it made a world of difference. A lot of "fucks" were said. Figuring out what to do and how to implement it is the key. It's not terribly difficult but more so confusing.

Easily one of my best nights gaming.

Roster:

JsinOwl

JSyn66

playertd

Bo7h B4rrels

TigerBurge

And some poor fucking random that had to put up with us. I'm sure he's selling his PlayStation after tonight

Mr.Owl was the fire team leader

That was VERY fun!  Great job everyone.  I hated that stupid sneaking part!  I'm definitely looking forward to finishing it and getting some more good gear.  When are you guys going to be on again?  I can play Sunday or Monday night.  We have until Tuesday. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I would have been there to help but I had class and logged in afterwards and saw you guys had a random. Scratched my head for a bit.

Yeah Matt, we waited til probably 11 our time and just figured something came up. You can join us for the stuff we have left, and I'm sure we'll will do it again next week if we have 6.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Yeah Matt, we waited til probably 11 our time and just figured something came up. You can join us for the stuff we have left, and I'm sure we'll will do it again next week if we have 6.

Definitely.  I'd love to run through this again once we finish it. 

We were talking about you, wishing you were online. 

Awwww, really. I feel like I'm wanted, lol.

I have ran through to the part where you shoot the light orbs that make a sound. Then I got disconnected. (side note, ISP says its my modem and should replace it. My network guru says they are full of shit and cannot determine that over the phone lol. So one way or another I am working on my issue where my internet drops off and comes back on)

But I dont' care where you guys have gone in the Raid at least I get to partake in the experience.

We kinda have to do it multiple times anyway, if we want the good gear. I think only Tommy received any armor, I got a shotgun and shards.

Plus we missed a chest that contains loot.

Once we get semi proficient at it, it shouldn't take all that long to go through.

Assuming we can figure out that last boss.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

In my case, it's for my class, but the upgrade to hold more ammo is for scout rifles or some shit. That and ai think it was all Discipline bonus, same as my Exotic chest piece, I don't need that much discipline.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Grinding and grinding. Still level 25 but ready to buy a nice bit of armor tomorrow for Xur which will hopefully bump me up and working on getting legendary armor for all slots. 

Didn't realise we had so many Titans on here.

Edit: Now up to level 26 since I forgot I can buy some trashy legendaries in the tower.