Missing from the old forum so here it is again...

I've been catching up on the newer series (on season 5 now). I hate Matt Smith after David Tennant. The show has fallen off hard after DT was replaced IMO. Not as fun or interesting to watch but I'm pushing through.

I got a kick out of seeing David Morrissey in "The Next Doctor" Special, and an even bigger kick out of Peter Capaldi in World War Z credited as a W.H.O. Doctor.  :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who saw the 50th anniversary episode? I had a discussion with a friend about the story being rubbish because we already know the Doctor put the Time Lords in a pocket universe and didn't blow up Gallifrey in the last Special (The End of Time 1&2) but she informed me that this story takes place before AND after that special. Pesky time hopping Doctor yah bastard! Psyched for the Christmas special! More Snowmen, Silence and Cyberman action from the looks of the poster(s)!!! The Silence creep me the fuck out BTW :lol:

O also I caught up on specials I missed, that aren't on the DVD's, and the 2010-A Christmas Carol was epically awesome for me!

The_Time_of_the_Doctor_promo.jpg

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg