Now recruiting for a very special Strike

JsinOwl

I'm at the very last stage of the "Light in the Dark" exotic bounty. At stake, the exotic hand cannon Thorn.

I need to kill Xyor the Unwed in a special version of the summoning pits strike on the moon. It's a level 26 strike mission, I forget what modifiers are active, but I don't believe Nightfall is one of them.

If you're interested in helping me conquer this mission, let me know. I'm not sure if you need to be level 26 to get in, or if that's just the level of the strike. I'll check on some of those details when back on the game this evening.

This is a call to arms my friends, guardians of Forever Gaming unite!!!

//I will of course, return the favor should you ever be in need.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I'm at the very last stage of the "Light in the Dark" exotic bounty. At stake, the exotic hand cannon Thorn.

I need to kill Xyor the Unwed in a special version of the summoning pits strike on the moon. It's a level 26 strike mission, I forget what modifiers are active, but I don't believe Nightfall is one of them.

If you're interested in helping me conquer this mission, let me know. I'm not sure if you need to be level 26 to get in, or if that's just the level of the strike. I'll check on some of those details when back on the game this evening.

This is a call to arms my friends, guardians of Forever Gaming unite!!!

//I will of course, return the favor should you ever be in need.

Let me know when you want to do this I'm ready.

Just finished this special strike mission. So if you need some help and what I did to pass this please feel free to invite me. I just received another Exotic Bounty. Not sure if this will have a special strike mission like the Thorn. But I'll post in here what it is. And if I need help.

I'm down for this if you'll have me. I'll be online Monday night.
I'll have you, I grow weary of my grudge. *extends hand*
Just finished this special strike mission. So if you need some help and what I did to pass this please feel free to invite me. I just received another Exotic Bounty. Not sure if this will have a special strike mission like the Thorn. But I'll post in here what it is. And if I need help.
How did you deal with the Wizards? What was your overall strategy? We tried the weekly heroic version of the same strike and got hosed.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I'll have you, I grow weary of my grudge. *extends hand*

How did you deal with the Wizards? What was your overall strategy? We tried the weekly heroic version of the same strike and got hosed.

So the special mission for the Thorn has a respawn delay. The weekly strike mission does not. We tried the weekly afterwards and could not do it. So a way we did it was work on the throlls and acolytes and knights. If wizards spawned we went into the same door you originally came through. But don't sit in that room the is another room before that where you will be safe. The room just before you enter Phogorth has a Shrieker that spawns.

Any who, so after sitting in that room for cover and luring all the enemy to you. You can eventually defeat Xyor who is a Wizard as well. Plus all enemies have Arc Shields; but the wizards have Fire Shields. So we used fusion rifles for arc and machine guns with fire damage.

I'll have you, I grow weary of my grudge. *extends hand*How did you deal with the Wizards? What was your overall strategy? We tried the weekly heroic version of the same strike and got hosed.

I managed to duo the weekly heroic strike. The wizards are a bitch in the room with the 3 waves. All i can say was good timing on our supers was what got us through, also maximising the orbs of light from each one meant we could run (i think) 3 in a row from each of us.

Also a sunsinger warlock and defensive titan seemed to be a good mix of killing power and defensive capabilities. Learning the spawn cycle with the doors and pre-firing grenades also gives you a bit of an upper hand.

Hope we're on about the same thing otherwise all that was a bit pointless ;)

And you killed Phogoth?!?! That's the bit we couldn't manage.

Yeah, that was probably an easier part for us. I tend to stick to the rocks of the left hand side so you can see the incoming spawns at the bottom, get good cover fire on him and also it will spread out the wizard/knight spawn that happens on the ledge above.

Also save the supers for when the cluster fuck spawning happens when you get him to 1/3 health. Stick close together at this point and reviving is the priority so you can take advantage of the 1/2 secs free extra shielding you get when you finish reviving or when you have been revived.

Maybe have a run through later on the vanguard strike so i can show you want i mean?

Yeah, that was probably an easier part for us. I tend to stick to the rocks of the left hand side so you can see the incoming spawns at the bottom, get good cover fire on him and also it will spread out the wizard/knight spawn that happens on the ledge above.

Also save the supers for when the cluster fuck spawning happens when you get him to 1/3 health. Stick close together at this point and reviving is the priority so you can take advantage of the 1/2 secs free extra shielding you get when you finish reviving or when you have been revived.

Maybe have a run through later on the vanguard strike so i can show you want i mean?

Thanks for the help with the Heroic strike today. I now see the strategy you were talking about

Thanks for the help with the Heroic strike today. I now see the strategy you were talking about

Anytime man. I enjoy the shit out of this game, so helping out on this just makes it all the more fun. Especially when we got the strategy to work! ;)