Forever - Warframe Clan Thread

L_C_Scipio

Do Aura Mods benefit the squad? If so I just got an Aura mod for Rifle Scavenger which will be nice since we are always (or just me) running out of rifle ammunition.

Yes, they benefit your whole squad. Plus, if multiple people have the same aura I believe the effects stack.

Guess who's mastery rank 9?

Oh yeah! Stealth test, pretty easy if you take your time about it and think about what your doing... Or if I was more prepared and knew what the test was going to be I'd have taken ash or Loki and just gone invisible...

blackops2sig.jpg

Good games last night. I know we could do 20 waves with a little more coordination and a fourth who didn't bail on us.

Also T3 wasn't as bad as I was expecting, I could still one-shot heavy gunners with a critical headshot.

Good games last night. I know we could do 20 waves with a little more coordination and a fourth who didn't bail on us.

Also T3 wasn't as bad as I was expecting, I could still one-shot heavy gunners with a critical headshot.

Yea we should of bailed when he did.

If anyone can spare mutagen samples, I would really like to finish the djinn sentinel research in the infested bio lab...

Everything is already donated apart from half the mutagen samples, I think there's about 90 left to donate. I need a new sentinel and the research ones cost less credits to obtain usually,

I'm short on credits...

The good news is I'm rank 10 and have frost now!

Also if I'm on I can taxi to anywhere as I have completed the whole solar system...

blackops2sig.jpg

Posted Image

Randoms...

Partially my fault, I didn't realize the other decent dude left me with this guy, but oh well. I fought my ass off but couldn't kill em fast enough. Wave 15 defense.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE