Forever - Warframe Clan Thread

L_C_Scipio

We don't "need" anything else in the dojo. There's a dueling room we could build if people wanted, other than that I think it's all just for show.

I'll probably at least try all the research weapons but I have no problem with people not contributing to stuff they're not interested in.

It`s great to have a game to talk about and play with people again. Just sayin`.

I have been thinking the same thing. This is the only thread getting any action

Just wish more people played this game so we could have more parties. Seems like stretch has given up on it. Even if he has a mod named after him ;)

And I must say that I was very sceptical to this game at first but I am enjoying the fuck out of this game. I just want to play it all the time :)

I have been secretly contributing resources, what I can contribute. No mutagen samples though

Thanks a lot man.  I'm glad you've been sticking with it.  I should be online Sunday or Monday night.  

Just wish more people played this game so we could have more parties. Seems like stretch has given up on it. Even if he has a mod named after him ;)

And I must say that I was very sceptical to this game at first but I am enjoying the fuck out of this game. I just want to play it all the time :)

Absolutely man.  It's such a great game, but the learning curve kinda scares people off.  It's a lot to take in, but once it clicks, it's great.  I've been having a ball playing in a party again with everyone.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Guys I think we should leave the latest + connector in the dojo for a while! it requires forma and idk what we even want or need to build right now...

We have enough on donating to get all the research unlocked.

Also save your forma for the clan weaponry, most of which require forma to build...

Just a thought...

blackops2sig.jpg

Haven't given up! Just haven't had that much time to play recently.

Had a good few games with Matt & Johnny last night. Was good to get back on it. I'm probably going to get more stuck in once world cup's finished and things are a bit calmer at home.

Defeated the Saturn boss on the first go. Randoms did have some skills too.

Already have all blueprints for Ember though.

Thoight I had upgraded Oberon but no. Have 625 health and around 300 shield.

Getting some more mutagen mass and Fieldrons and injectors from infestation missions.

Getting a bit tired of the bugs on some Earth defense missions though where the last infested spawn out of reach or cant be found.

Defeated the Saturn boss on the first go. Randoms did have some skills too.

Already have all blueprints for Ember though.

Thoight I had upgraded Oberon but no. Have 625 health and around 300 shield.

Getting some more mutagen mass and Fieldrons and injectors from infestation missions.

Getting a bit tired of the bugs on some Earth defense missions though where the last infested spawn out of reach or cant be found.

You can actually get up into their spawn. If we get a chance to play I'll show you. You have to climb to the top of the tower next to their spawn and you can make the jump and wall run up to the ledge

You can actually get up into their spawn. If we get a chance to play I'll show you. You have to climb to the top of the tower next to their spawn and you can make the jump and wall run up to the ledge

I know. I just can`t get up there. I do sommersaults off it :lol:

But very often the minimap is white as the wave is cleared but nothing happens. Had to quit the first mission last night.

Have you guys done void missions? I have a number of keys and missions that are ready. From what I understand the the only way to party up with those is to invite clan members or friends to the missions

Maybe we can try to use up some of those keys when there are a number of us on

Have you guys done void missions? I have a number of keys and missions that are ready. From what I understand the the only way to party up with those is to invite clan members or friends to the missions

Maybe we can try to use up some of those keys when there are a number of us on

You are correct