Forever - Warframe Clan Thread

L_C_Scipio

Ferrite is hard to find? I think I have alot of it. Curcuits too.

Halfway to level 3 btw.

Ahh no I just didn't punctuate properly, I meant I'm short on the very rare resources, along with ferrite and circuits, both are common on the right planet, I just haven't been back to the mid tier planets for a while.

blackops2sig.jpg

Lasted 55 minutes earlier with 2 randoms on a planet eris survival, we only clicked the first tower at 30 minutes because the guy had his Nekros built to spam desecrate, meaning there was constant energy, health and life support carpeting the floor...

By the time we left the enemy elves were in the high 70s, now they really did just tank the damage.

Even after 55 minutes the loot was poor, probably got at least 50 mods but not even 1 rare in that time...

blackops2sig.jpg

Lasted 55 minutes earlier with 2 randoms on a planet eris survival, we only clicked the first tower at 30 minutes because the guy had his Nekros built to spam desecrate, meaning there was constant energy, health and life support carpeting the floor...

By the time we left the enemy elves were in the high 70s, now they really did just tank the damage.

Even after 55 minutes the loot was poor, probably got at least 50 mods but not even 1 rare in that time...

Wow, that's impressive!

My best Survival was 35 minutes on Void Tower I with some guys I met on the recruiting channel.

Recruiting channel is a good place to go if you want to run Void or Derelict missions, BTW.

Right, Tenno lab is here...

I have fully built askilletto pistols, 3 days we will have them

Castanas just needs ferrite

And I started researching the 3 warframe blueprints:

Banshee

Zephyr- will take ages 600 odium needed! Iv given 50

Volt

I' have donated what I can right now and it is also everything we can begin to research at this point in the Tenno lab...

blackops2sig.jpg

Awesome, thanks man!

I'll be on in a while and I'll add what I can. I probably have tens of thousands of ferrite. I've probably got a good chunk of oxium, not nearly enough though. I'll see about farming some.

I can get mutagen mass, firldron and detonite injectors from infested invasions as battle pay from another faction pretty much every day...

And yes once researched the blueprint is available for everyone to buy

blackops2sig.jpg

I could've sworn I pick up mutagen samples all the time but I only had 6.

Started another cross connector, which will allow us to build the last two labs. I put in everything but the forma which I forgot to buy beforehand.

Also got a fieldron as battle pay from last night so Volt is being researched.

So me and Matt got threw into a Void mission somehow. We were doing the infested Venus boss mission and it took us into this. Me with a level 29 Rhino,Matt that just started playing last night and a random. May I say the random was as bad as any I've seen on any CoD game. I think I revived him four times before he left. We take the first terminal and arm the second when the dip shit left. So it was two of us left on a tower 2,I think ,mobile defence.

Here's my question,so do you have to regularly fight other AI controlled warframes on these tower missions? If so holy shit that was tough. We both went down and they destroyed the terminal with about thirty seconds left. I want to do more with a team. It was so action packed.

Matt you definitely were doing work considering you just started plus with a wearker frame.