Forever - Warframe Clan Thread

L_C_Scipio

I started on the new great hall, so we could expand. Donated all materials except for 1 forma, I'll see if I can get one tonight.

@cyberninja, I'm on sporadically throughout the week, mostly nights around 9 to 10 EST.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

When do you guys play. I had a look in the Dojo the other day and there didn't seem to be anything I could contribute.

Where do I have to be to get what is needed? Right now I'm able to do first 2 planets

My play time differs. Mostly at night though after 10pm est. I may get on from time to time during the day.

Different things use different resources. Just play as normal and you will get some stuff thats needed

Totally not up to speed on this crafting shizzle but i'll get there.

I did want to ask about the levelling curve though. I seemed to fly to about level 10 and no it seems quite slow going for each level. Not complaining if it's a long slog to level cap. I just wanted to check i wasn't being a numpty and was missing something.

Also i tried to get my free platinum for being a PS+ member and it said i already had it. But i only have 50 in my account. Any ideas?

Totally not up to speed on this crafting shizzle but i'll get there.

I did want to ask about the levelling curve though. I seemed to fly to about level 10 and no it seems quite slow going for each level. Not complaining if it's a long slog to level cap. I just wanted to check i wasn't being a numpty and was missing something.

Also i tried to get my free platinum for being a PS+ member and it said i already had it. But i only have 50 in my account. Any ideas?

Not quite sure, but... BUMP this because I think Jason or Chris ran into trouble when first doing that. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Not quite sure, but... BUMP this because I think Jason or Chris ran into trouble when first doing that.

No I got mine just didn't know it at the time. I played it and apparently used some for something.