Patch 4.13

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-413-notes#patch-mages-and-assassins

Pretty big patch, I can't list everything here, so please check it out. 

"Welcome to patch 4.13! With the World Championships on the very near horizon, we're ramping up our efforts to promote more diversity in competitive play (boy are you going to hear this a lot). While this patch might seem really big - and it is! - it's more about the breadth of changes than any deep shakeups. What that really means is we've got about 40+ patch entries, but each change alone isn't going to be very significant in isolation.

So with strategic diversity as our target in 4.13 (and this will be the same for upcoming patches leading to worlds), we've gone ahead and divided up our sections based on specific groups or themes. Under each category you can see our overarching goals and philosophies as well as deeper context on each individual champion, item, or summoner spell. Remember you can navigate through it all via our table of contents on the top right of the screen!

Included in patch 4.13 is also a gameplay update for Sona! While Sona hasn't been on the very strong or very weak ends of the support spectrum, we saw a cool opportunity to give her more meaningful (and recognizable) gameplay without heavily changing her aura-focused playstyle. We'll have more context below in her gameplay update, or you can check out the Sona gameplay update page! Regardless, on with the patch notes!"

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'm kind of excited to play Graves again. I've been watching C9 Sneaky playing it a lot, so when I get my account back, I'll probably give it a try. I'm also pretty happy that heal got a nerf. I always enjoyed barrier more. I've been waiting for that Headhunter Caitlyn skin for fucking ever. And I wish they'd release it already, but it wasn't even mentioned on 4.13, which kind of makes me sad.

I'm getting tired of mages as well. I miss assassins. :c

Graves is definitely one of my favorite ADC's.  He was my first favorite ADC. 

I'm always torn on summoner spells when I go mid.  I've been playing Team Builder Normals, so I never know if I'm facing AD or AP mid.  I'm always Ziggs.  I've been using Flash and Heal.  I tried Flash and Ghost, but didn't care for it as much.  Do you think Ghost/Barrier would be better for me?  Barrier would be good if I'm against an Assassin.  Even if I'm up against AP, I can still use it when someone tries to gank me.  Thoughts? 

I haven't seen the Headhunter skin for her, I'll have to google it. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Yeah, the headhunter skin is pretty awesome.  Has a futuristic look to it, which I like.

As for Ziggs, I'm not too sure. Seeing how you're playing Team Builder, you're essentially going in blind, so I'd pick just the standard Flash/Ignite or Flash/Ghost. Regardless if you have your W to be used as an escape, it's usually never as reliable as a flash. Just my opinion.

Actually, if you're up against an assassin, and you know it before-hand, you should take exhaust. Exhaust will ignore 40% damage you take while they're exhausted, as well as shredding 10 armor and MR.

I've done alright against Yasuo, but he sure doesn't make it easy with that wind wall.  I just make sure to go balls deep once his wind wall is down.  Ziggs can still farm just fine, so by mid game I'm still good to go.  But yeah, I'll definitely be using Exhaust.  Thanks man.