1. Picking up a 2 piece during a large scale raid  

DayZ - Started by ,

Recorded this about 6 months ago, was asked by a guy I met on DayZ looong ago to join a server he played on to help his group raid some trash talkers. These guys had 2 layers of walls around the whole farm area just next to Zelenogorsk on the west side, massive base and tons of lag to go with it. Our group had 7 or 8 people, 2 of our guys died, the other group had 6. We wiped them completely. Sadly no voice recording in this as I hadn't figured out the ps5 settings yet 😅
  2. With a damn shovel  

DayZ - Started by ,

3. DayZ - the long arm of the....  

DayZ - Started by ,

4. Wrong place, wrong time...  

DayZ - Started by ,

So Aaron (nutcutlit), one of his friends called Jim and I were driving around Chernarus about to find a spot to log out last night when what follows happened... Jim's footage revealed that the three of us got wiped by a single friggin dude who somehow managed to find an M4 on an official server, which is about as rare as stumbling upon a unicorn in your neighbourhood park. Car stalled going uphill. This really was us being in the wrong place at the worst of times. Enjoy my POV of this utter fuck-up! 😄

5. Airfield annihilation  

DayZ - Started by ,

6. One for the blooper reel  

DayZ - Started by ,

A moment of epic failure that nearly got me from fully friggin geared to a fresh spawn on the beach 😄

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy