DayZ - The Tv Show Experience

spectre

I admit, I have been interested in this game for some time. I have never played it though. And I probably won't until they release a ps4 version (which would be amazing)

But, I stumbled across this guy's channel late one night at work (graveyard shift) and even though I don't play the game, I'm really digging these videos.

He has a whole playlist so follow through to the channel if you enjoyed this episode. Each episode has a theme or "mission" so to speak. You guys who play Dayz will know what I mean.

Keep calm and question nothing.

I admit, I have been interested in this game for some time. I have never played it though. And I probably won't until they release a ps4 version (which would be amazing

You can get access to DayZ Mod buy picking up Arma2 Gold on Humble Bundle for $6 http://forevergaming.co.uk/index.php/topic/843-dayz-mod-6-on-humble-bundle/#entry22566 The standalone is £20/$30 and despite being great; it's still lacking many features and is a long way to being a complete package. 

With the PC beta way off by over a year as anticipated; I don't think the PS4 version will be anywhere close on the horizon so for just a few bucks; it's definitely worth picking up the excellent mod. 

Frankie's one of the few youtubers who I watch consistently. He's also just a couple of episodes into a new series based in Arma 3. As a media student who spends hours upon hours editing videos, I'll say his production quality is incredible. 

EDIT: Also check out his Battlefield videos (particularly war stories), they're also pretty damn good.

I would say Frankie is partly responsible for the success of DayZ. His vids get massive views and always have done.

Some of the hero worship he gets is a bit over the top but personally I think he makes great videos.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yep. I enjoy his stuff, but don't mention him on the DayZ forums. He was once busted hacking and ever since then it's cool to hate him, most dislike him and don't even know why. Sheep will be sheep eh?

Having said that, he really seems to be cranking the arrogance up to 11 lately. Not cool Frankie. Not cool.

banlol.png

I tried to find some other people and right off the bat they were trolling noobs. It's a pity that's what our society has become.  Any youtuber recommendations of people with honor. lol, I know, honor in playing a video game, right.

Keep calm and question nothing.

There are too many kids trying to be the next big thing nowadays, and although funny the first few times, trolling gets tedious as fuck.

If you're looking for a decent Youtuber, Devildoggamer is pretty good. Avoid anything with Rhinocrunch in it, that dude's a class A dickhead.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3RxAc57VYc[/media]

banlol.png

I tried to find some other people and right off the bat they were trolling noobs. It's a pity that's what our society has become.  Any youtuber recommendations of people with honor. lol, I know, honor in playing a video game, right.

There's a couple of good players who stream at Twitch.tv. There's a guy called Sacriel who seems to be pretty honourable (though kills when necessary) who I enjoy watching over there.