New Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay

J4MES OX4D

7 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

That's dark...

I can't really see the game getting another delay as I've seen numerous posts online of crates in stores full of copies of the game. We're getting closer boys! The hype train is pulling into the station and I've got a first class ticket after preordering it in the playstation store on saturday 😂

@phil bottle @BO7H B4RRELS  @techno  you sadistic fuckers.

Top marks for the first gruesome death shared here! 😄

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

May grab this as a souvenir

Holy shit. I'd actually love to have that as well

I have pre-ordered this from GOG instead of Steam. It's DRM free and has some extra digital stuff.

I've not used the GOG launcher for a proper game yet so I hope it pre-loads before launch on Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 12/4/2020 at 11:46 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

May grab this as a souvenir

I've preordered the hardcover for £25 off Amazon. 5 days to go!

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I have pre-ordered this from GOG instead of Steam. It's DRM free and has some extra digital stuff.

I've not used the GOG launcher for a proper game yet so I hope it pre-loads before launch on Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

I've recently used GOG Galaxy for the old Metal Gear Solid games and it's a pretty good client/launcher I've found. Clean interface and it does the job.

Great article 

Once again a popular game being baselessly trashed by insane writers pretending to be videogame journalists. They only do it to peddle their own propaganda of nonsense and their sheer anger towards publishers and gamers is not hidden in the slightest. Essentially if you buy this game you are a transphobic and alt-right. If you don’t agree with them then you are a terrorist too! 

I really miss the days when games journalists were real gamers and qualified  journalists. Nowadays they all seem to be angry activists who can’t stand someone being happy or something being successful and instead project their own issues onto everyone else or something unrelated they are reviewing. 

This game is by no no means perfect by the sounds of it but some of the criticisms are basically made up by these morons and when people challenge them on their nonsensical claims, they get branded an anti-trans nazi. Thankfully gamers are absolutely shredding these clowns and it’s another nail in the coffin to modern games journalism.

Also Ghosts of Tshushima won GOTY at the Game Awards and these writers were accusing people who didn’t vote for TLOU2 as being right wing homophobes😂