New Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay

J4MES OX4D

19 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Looks impressive. Praying for no further delays

I just watched the Xbox presentation video, looks good even on the Xbox One. 

I have it pre ordered for PS4 but was thinking of switching to PC instead and now I'm thinking it'll be fine on console, even "last gen"...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

16 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I have it pre ordered for PS4 but was thinking of switching to PC instead and now I'm thinking it'll be fine on console, even "last gen"...

It will be fine on last gen and at least your PS4 version will be upgraded and work for no more money if when you get a PS5. 😎

18 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I just watched the Xbox presentation video, looks good even on the Xbox One. 

Bear in mind this is the Xbox One X which is far superior to the standard XB1 and PS4 so I will wait for a Digital Foundry video to see how the true original consoles can handle it. Some noticeable frame drops when driving on the One X but the next gen one looks smooth and fairly impressive. 

5 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

is it me or does it look too easy?

All trailers tend to appear like this. COD ones are the worst - guy gets blitzed with bullets but never even gets hit. I'm sure the game will have difficulty levels in place on top of the typical RPG xp scaling. 

I saw that on Reddit.  There was a lot of discussion about what that means... 60fps?  stable 60fps?  No one really seems to know, but overall, I'm good w/ it.  I'll fall somewhere between High and Ultra w/ RT min.  Damn, I can't wait for this game.  I need something new and refreshing.  Pretty sure this will be the ticket.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

On 11/20/2020 at 2:57 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

All trailers tend to appear like this. COD ones are the worst - guy gets blitzed with bullets but never even gets hit. I'm sure the game will have difficulty levels in place on top of the typical RPG xp scaling. 

Lets hope so

cba

On 11/20/2020 at 9:09 AM, LordBaguette said:

is it me or does it look too easy?

I think they'll be many people blitzing through this game because of the hype so don't be surprised to see the 'it wasn't long enough' comment afterwards. Its too early to say just from these trailers. The skill trees look simple though and I really don't think they'll be huge depth to each character. To me, it more looks like you have 3 story playthroughs as per the 3 different characters you can select from. Thats what you're paying for.

The yellow exclamation point annoyed the shit out of me in this.  Kills the immersiveness for me.  :/  

I'm really looking forward to this but hope the hand holding isn't this annoying the whole game.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

1 hour ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

The yellow exclamation point annoyed the shit out of me in this.  Kills the immersiveness for me.  😕

I'm really looking forward to this but hope the hand holding isn't this annoying the whole game.  

I'm gonna be playing with a minimal HUD and hopefully this will remove all the UI clutter like this. Mafia Definitive Edition did the same - beautiful immersive game ruined by some horrible interface elements. 

14 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

The yellow exclamation point annoyed the shit out of me in this.  Kills the immersiveness for me.  😕

Totally agree, I've read that all that crap can be turned off, fortunately. It's totally immersion breaking.

I also hope the player movement and shooting mechanics are done right. GTA has not managed to do that very well, neither has Read Dead 2. It would be great if it was more like Rage 2, because the shooting in that is immense.

I'm clearly prepped to do a lot of killing😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm glad to hear that this stuff will hopefully be able to be turned off.  Immersion is huge to me in games like this.  

I'm with you, Phil.  I have no intentions of being a crafty, stealth player.  I'm going to slaughter everything on my first play through, lol.  

4 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I'm glad to hear that this stuff will hopefully be able to be turned off.  Immersion is huge to me in games like this.  

I'm with you, Phil.  I have no intentions of being a crafty, stealth player.  I'm going to slaughter everything on my first play through, lol.  

Seems were all on the same page, i hate stealth, I remember getting rank mass murderer in a hitman game