New kid on the block

ryan4589

Welcome! Feel free to ping me if you want to join me or @TurboR56Mini while we play. We're usually on together (we're married).. Always nice to have a third from time to time. Always happy to help too!

Welcome Ryan, plenty of Density folk on this forum so you'll be spoilt for choice👍

Tell us a bit more about yourself. Where you from and what console games you play/like kind of thing 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Thanks guys i'll definitely be adding you and look forward to the games, im from New York in the US and i play on ps4. I pretty much play everything lol i'll try something new then get immersed  for a while, I've been playing cod modern warfare, spiderman, diablo 3 and most recently destiny.

Welcome in dude, Feel free to add me if you want some warzone at any point 🙂 Also as has already been said D2 has quite a few players from here and there is alot of events in the calender I'm sure you can get involved in too.

Enjoy your time here and hopefully see you on some games soon!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Welcome to FG @ryan4589 ! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Got a good bunch of people that do all sorts of games as well as good ol' Destiny 2. You're more than welcome to join up with us, and timezone allowing eventually we can hook up and play a few games/missions or whatever is in the game at that time.

Take a look around and get involved where you can, Ryan. 👍

On 11/17/2020 at 5:57 PM, ryan4589 said:

Thanks guys i'll definitely be adding you and look forward to the games, im from New York in the US and i play on ps4. I pretty much play everything lol i'll try something new then get immersed  for a while, I've been playing c1od modern warfare, spiderman, diablo 3 and most recently destiny.

Ah! Always nice to having another NYer/someone in our time zone! @TurboR56Mini and I are typically on after 6PM ET during the week (if we play during the week), but only for 2 - 3 hours. Sundays are our usual major game day.

Hope to catch you on!