Only 8 Maps at Launch!?

J4MES OX4D

I've had a dreadful session tonight - lost more than I won and some of the teams I've been landed on have been embarrassing. Connection seems to be worse tonight and lag comp is out of control. I've even had the vintage 'connection interrupted' pop up.

CWKC.thumb.jpg.f94cf0a49e23b7b6d756484b7801e2f2.jpg

This sums up the shit I've been playing with. 

17 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I've had a dreadful session tonight - lost more than I won and some of the teams I've been landed on have been embarrassing. Connection seems to be worse tonight and lag comp is out of control. I've even had the vintage 'connection interrupted' pop up.

CWKC.thumb.jpg.f94cf0a49e23b7b6d756484b7801e2f2.jpg

This sums up the shit I've been playing with. 

That's awful, you put in some work. Is annoying losing like that.

I had that connection interrupted yesterday near the end of a match. Luckily it was finished soon after. Definitely a bit of lag here and there.

Was just reading your post about combined arms. I also played a couple of games to try it out and felt the exact same way.

The big crossroads map is dogshit and full of tanks and snipers camping for bloodthirsties, I do understand it tho.

Cartel plays better, I feel it's too big for 6v6. Again Armada is massive and just seems like people sniping from boat to boat.

Feels like you can't find anyone for ages just running through the insides of the map.

Armada and Crossroads Strike are excellent maps imo, I really enjoy them.

Satellite is getting a bit stale and Moscow just doesn't play that well sometimes. I'm finding Checkmate a bit annoying as well. Had to play it 3 times in a row last night. Altho I like the map, I think it's just the Sbmm and the sweat is taking over and exaggerating it and making it play worse. Was getting beamed by someone with Diamond snipers and MP5's. Ugh lol.

8 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I like Miami. It's just too big for 6v6. They need to cut off a section of it for 6v6.

I really don't know why Miami isn't included in the Combined Arms mode. it just as big as Cartel and ideal for 12v12 objective modes like Dom or Assault. I joined a Kill Confirmed game yesterday and my team won with just 35 tags and I've been in several TDM games that have gone to the time limit. 

I think part of the problem with the maps is that they feel extremely open so you can snipe from anywhere and then have tons of hole in the middle people can camp and essentially get instant camouflage due to how they blend in with the background. There's no inbetween 'lanes' we're all very used to. However gun play is feels very good on the initial games i've played.

49 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I think part of the problem with the maps is that they feel extremely open so you can snipe from anywhere and then have tons of hole in the middle people can camp and essentially get instant camouflage due to how they blend in with the background. There's no inbetween 'lanes' we're all very used to. However gun play is feels very good on the initial games i've played.

TBF I haven't seen many snipers in KC, the major problem is most of the maps are too busy, too many corners, head glitches etc checkmate is even indoors so care packages and other killstreaks do shit and trying to shoot down spyplanes is futile.

I think that's why crossroads is my favourite map it's the most like normal treyarch old school maps.

On 12/3/2020 at 11:50 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

Looks like Raid will be back for Season One

EoOF-RFXMAMblub?format=jpg&name=large

This is apparently an image taken from the Cold War game files. I believe the car in BO2 was gold/yellow so it would appear legit. 

Isn't this one of the most welcomed maps of the CoD era? This is a great move surely.

On 12/3/2020 at 3:12 PM, Dan94 said:

Quite liked Raid tbh, however with Cold Wars awful spawns it could be horrendous. 

I imagine they would have the original code with spawns so I can't see why they won't be the same or at least extremely similar.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Isn't this one of the most welcomed maps of the CoD era? This is a great move surely.

I imagine they would have the original code with spawns so I can't see why they won't be the same or at least extremely similar.

The game needs more remakes before it dies