Beyond Light ViDoc - 7am PT / 2pm UK

GazzaGarratt

New ViDoc coming with hopefully lots of good info for what is just around the corner. They always seem to nail these very well so hopefully someone can post the youtube link here once its up and then we can discuss what we think of it here! Finally feeling the excitement of some Destiny content.

Appreciate any info and opinions below ❤️

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some snippets so far taken out of the ViDoc that are slight spoilers-esque but not really giving too much away! There's also some big updates with the release of the roadmap giving a hint of whats to come in the first season post Beyond Light launch and its confirmed that nearly all content will stay for the entire year to try and remove some of the FOMO that people had and also new/returning people felt like it wasn't worth jumping into this Season.

Potential New Raid Entrance?! I'm so stoked that its the Deep Stone Crypt for a raid. From a story perspective this place will be a fantastic place to link to all the lore in and out of the game. There's 6 Guardians flying down so presuming this has to be the only place you can do this still.

ElWHMB1W0AASL5t?format=jpg&name=large

Will of Crota Strike area! It definitely looks like the area before you got to Omnigul for sure and could be part of the new Empire Hunts perhaps?

ElWBdXyXEAErD2Q?format=jpg&name=large

Beyond Light & Season of the Hunt Roadmap - 11 days to get ready for the brand new raid and I'm REALLY hoping for something on a similar scale from a game and lore perspective to match the Last Wish. Joe Blackburn is the awesome Raid Lead guy who came back to Bungie after leaving for a short while so I'm feeling pretty excited because of this.

ElWHE8DXEAIc5RG?format=jpg&name=large

It sounds like there are 2 stories ongoing too - one regarding Eramis that has got her hands on the Dark Powers on Europa and then you Xivu Arath, the Sister to Oryx and Savathun corrupting the ground to summon enemies to be on her side. Prince Uldren is back, and there's even pictures of the Vanguard potentially allying with the Cabal(?!) so from a story perspective I really do think they are hitting back to where their best story driven content was which imo was Forsaken. Let's hope it can go one step further.

12 new exotics on that map above too with only 2(?)coming back from D1.