FIFA 21 FG Pro Clubs

GazzaGarratt

Well I didn't expect us to be here! After a really successful run on FIFA 20 with Pro Clubs, I've checked in with everyone and it seems as if FIFA 21 has already been purchased. So lets now start Forever Gaming FC on FIFA 21 and see how we get on!

Roll call initially on this thread and we'll add the names in this opening thread. If we ever have game nights it would be great to get some stories up too, obviously i'll be putting a report up when i play with whatever I can remember. Give us your player name and we'll also add it here 😄

Now lets go and get some trophies! GGFGFC

Squad List

Tommy Tickle - @GazzaGarratt

Diego Forlán reporting in. Fucking hyped for this! My first 15 matches of pro clubs on this I had 18 goals and 11 assists I think, looking forward to seeing that record go up 😉

Need to double check the tactics we've done for my other club as we have to a degree figured out how to make AI stay defensive 😆

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well I didn't expect us to be here! After a really successful run on FIFA 20 with Pro Clubs, I've checked in with everyone and it seems as if FIFA 21 has already been purchased. So lets now start Forever Gaming FC on FIFA 21 and see how we get on!

Roll call initially on this thread and we'll add the names in this opening thread. If we ever have game nights it would be great to get some stories up too, obviously i'll be putting a report up when i play with whatever I can remember. Give us your player name and we'll also add it here 😄

Now lets go and get some trophies! GGFGFC

Squad List

Tommy Tickle - @GazzaGarratt

Joining details should be the same as the old club but just incase:

Club Name: Forever Gaming

I think thats all you need to send a request?

cba

I've managed to quickly log and send everyone invites to the club. I think George is already in it with Tom. @ChaosGladiator  @Macca89  @Glen11  @jordie1892

Hey bud, you finally guilted me in to buying this so I would love to join your club please. I've never played pro clubs before, but have experience of football games so hopefully I can get used to it fairly quick. Play up FG FC!

10 hours ago, Findmartin said:

Hey bud, you finally guilted me in to buying this so I would love to join your club please. I've never played pro clubs before, but have experience of football games so hopefully I can get used to it fairly quick. Play up FG FC!

Hey buddy, If you go into pro clubs and go to transfer request and search Forever Gaming then @LordBaguette will add you in 🙂

I look forward to seeing you on the pitch!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

This week's FIFA was a sight to behold. Just not in a good way 🙈

We couldn't get a rhythm going at all and although we were playing some really good football, a simple long through ball down the wings was catching us. Every. Single. Game. I think Sebba @ChaosGladiator  mentioned that there's an exploit to keep defenders not in line, especially fullbacks so we may need to rethink our formation sometimes. Also, I enjoyed playing Left Back feels like it makes a difference. Mikey is absolute rock too at the back, just a shame we seem to keep losing in the way we do.

I don't think its Monday Night Football if FGFC arent 1-0 within the first 5 minutes! 🤣😎

A few cracking goals though. @jordie1892  Pat McGroin hit an absolute screamer with the outside of his boot literally 10 seconds after hit the bar from the same 25 yard spot. Sebba 'Forlan' also curled an absolute ripper into the top corner. They were enough to get us a number of draws so next time any of us are on, we'll need to try and go all out for the W's (not like we weren't before though 😄). Oh, and it was great big Tony @TonyAE86  finally jump back online and join in too!

14 hours ago, Findmartin said:

Yes Mart! Finally! After all those years of playing football games together and you caarying on FIFA until only last year, it just had to happen at some point! Trust me, its frustrating but its not sweaty football like FUT can be. We'll get you added when we're all on next.

16 minutes ago, ChaosGladiator said:

We almost have a full starting XI by now 😂

With also @Dan94  getting it on PS5 too, you're right tbh! Its ace news really. We just need to keep rotating it for everyone, shout up if you want to play somewhere and we'll all have a laugh and do our best. I think we absolutely need another night in the diary for more games though. Now that my football and my daughter's football is off I may be able to play a few more games in the week. That way we can carry on with a number of us on different days.

Does this work for everyone? Any thoughts on good days to pick? If you're around btw, don't hesitate to put an event up. Its how we'll all know a potential FG Clubs night is on!

Thanks guys think I sent a request in. I made myself as a defender (CB) as that's what i attempt to be in real life 🤣 but I assume that's not fixed forever and I can have a go up front one day 😊

Look forward to playing with yous soon

1 hour ago, Dan94 said:

I'll be on tonight, which positions do you guys need filled? I usually play CAM (assist king 😉) but happy to play wherever. 

I'd suggest a creating your CAM but also have either a defensive RWB or some other Midfield position like CDM or RW. I've got myself a LWB so i can take left back when we've had 7 turn up so it just helps to have those different positions covered so we can rotate after a few games here and there.

Its funny cos Mikey was never a CB before playing with us when we had lots of players turn up but I don't think he's swapped out cos he's been playing a blinder at the back!

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'd suggest a creating your CAM but also have either a defensive RWB or some other Midfield position like CDM or RW. I've got myself a LWB so i can take left back when we've had 7 turn up so it just helps to have those different positions covered so we can rotate after a few games here and there.

Its funny cos Mikey was never a CB before playing with us when we had lots of players turn up but I don't think he's swapped out cos he's been playing a blinder at the back!

That's cool, I'll make them before I pop on. I've played CDM before and done a pretty good job breaking up play and dictating the play if needs be. 😎

5 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

That's cool, I'll make them before I pop on. I've played CDM before and done a pretty good job breaking up play and dictating the play if needs be. 😎

Awesome. Honestly though, don't sweat how it all pans out. We relax and try to have as much laughs as possible. I mean last night we managed to get in an impromptu night and @Macca89  had an almighty header from 12 yards out. Just a shame for him it went near the corner flag instead! 🤣

I should briefly mention that some of us managed to get on last night, and when we least expected it, we smashed the opposition in Division 8, and at one stage our last 10 results were Won 6, Drew 4, Lost 0. Amazing how FIFA luck can change, its also as close to what memories we've had at FG on Overwatch. We welcomed James (not sure if he has a login yet) to the fold and he was epic at CDM and we were also delighted for @TonyAE86  popping on and scoring an absolute bullet goal from 4 yards 👀 in actual fact, I don't think he would've scored if the timed finishing was correctly off cos the AI keeper was put off massively by the sheer lack of pace!

We rejoin tonight in the midst of getting enough points to stay in Division 7 and maybe even scrape a promotion!

22 hours ago, Dan94 said:

Are we playing again tomorrow evening? Really enjoyed last week, even when I went RB I really enjoyed each role 😆

Oh yes, just getting an event up as we speak!

I also need to put up an update about Friday's games as I did not expect to play FIFA all night as many of us joined throughout the whole night. Such a good laugh, well worth the headache in the morning!

Oh yes, just getting an event up as we speak!

I also need to put up an update about Friday's games as I did not expect to play FIFA all night as many of us joined throughout the whole night. Such a good laugh, well worth the headache in the morning!

Awesome, I'll be there. 🙂

Yes you do! Friday nights games were such a laugh! Looking forward to more of the same tonight! Big ZLATAN will be there to smash a few in again 😂

You know when you have one of those of nights where everything just seems to click and go right where you want it too? No? They don't happen often do they, but it did last night for FGFC!

What an amazing night of results AN performances. Not one game I would say we were lucky, even if a few games were extremely close. New FGer James @Lurch  AKA Dennis Rodman was on an absolute stormer, probably down to the fact it was his birthday. The silent assassin kept that quiet, just like his prefferred position is CB but he scored 18 goals in 11 games last night 🤣 Everyone to a man were amazing last night. @jordie1892  found out the reason we were losing so much stamina (linked to putting pressure tactics on) so once we put tactics to balanced, we were zooming around the field. The Kanye-Rodman combination up top was putting teams to the sword with drilled crosses getting the most success. Forlan @ChaosGladiator  bagged a few goals through his trickery, @LordBaguette  Garry Goals was renamed Garry Goal and no assists for a while however he was instrumental in the 'assist assist' column...if they ever had made one.

Daninho @Dan94 , our now half brazilian/half english nutcase, was continuing his dominance to break up the play and link up Kanye-Rodman to devastating affect. Torpedo Tony @TonyAE86  probably had his best night so far in my opinion. Last ditch tackles off the line, putting multiple runners through down the wing and very rarely let anything past him. Jamie No'Hara @Macca89  came back from an illness to slot in at Centre Back and with his trusty sidekick Club Tropicana @GazzaGarratt making Left Back his own, it turned out to be a night containing our most clean sheets in one game night. Not sure what Virgil (Mikey) is gonna do with AI, Jordan Prickford playing a blinder too.

Mulletov @G_dub52  was a late joiner, after supporting from work via Twitch for the first part of the night. It didn't take him time to get stuck and get the dynamic duo up top working again. Crunching tackles and sublime through balls galore.

We started the night in Division 7 needing 2 points to get promoted. After only losing one game all night and storming Division 6 with a perfect record, we ended up in Division 5 and still remaining unbeaten before logging off. An incredible night of football. The link up play was magical to say the least and the way we shifted the ball from left to right and down the channels quickly made a huge difference. Also, the tipping point was not holding the ball too long in front of goal and letting a shot off. Last minute winners went in against the better sides and we sent many sides off to an early bed, crying into their pillow wondering will their lives and souls be the same ever again.

GGFG FGFC

Dennis-Rodman.png

Perfect, I think the "training games" the night before really paid off and Yeezy and Rodders continued the form and then some! Awesome to see everything click and I can't wait for the next session!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂