Community Calendar: Gran Turismo Sport- daily races

phil bottle

Event Title: Gran Turismo Sport- daily races
Event Author: phil bottle
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 09/29/2020 08:00 PM

This week we have two tracks from which to choose.

Gr.3 Dragon Tail - Seaside 

Gr.4 St Croix - C II

Get practising 🙂

Gran Turismo Sport- daily races

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours ago, Greboth said:

I’ll say St Croix simply because I am silly fast as Dragon Trail Seaside and I’d like you lot to have a small chance.

I'm not at all familiar with St Croix, particularly this version of it, which means it will be a closer race maybe, so yay St Croix it is 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

8 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I'm not at all familiar with St Croix, particularly this version of it, which means it will be a closer race maybe, so yay St Croix it is 🙂

Errr I meant to say, I’ve never played seaside before so we should do that one 😂

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

3 hours ago, Greboth said:

Errr I meant to say, I’ve never played seaside before so we should do that one 😂

The chicane of death would send Lee doolally so you made the right/wrong choice 🤗

Its going to be Medium or Hard tyres tonight. 

I had a couple of laps on St Croix yesterday and I'm in the 3:51 range but can knock off a second or three more I'd say with some practice.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

The chicane of death would send Lee doolally so you made the right/wrong choice 🤗

Motherf....

Not to worry, however long I can be there i'll make sure I get those chicanes on point 😎

@phil bottle I know you said only Medium and Hard Tyres but how many laps on St. Croix? We can update the pic @Greboth has kindly made then 😄

So we don’t have a chicane of death just a really long lap with 20 something corners for everyone to remember 🤣  It should be good as I (genuinely) don’t think I’ve driven this layout of St Croix though I’m sure I’ll know bits of it still from other layouts.

@phil bottle is the plan to always mirror the daily races? I can grab the combos and laps etc. from the game to make the pic nice and early.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

So we don’t have a chicane of death just a really long lap with 20 something corners for everyone to remember 🤣  It should be good as I (genuinely) don’t think I’ve driven this layout of St Croix though I’m sure I’ll know bits of it still from other layouts.

@phil bottle is the plan to always mirror the daily races? I can grab the combos and laps etc. from the game to make the pic nice and early.

Yep, seems to logical thing to do, will help anyone who wants to jump into the actual dailies.

@GazzaGarratt5 laps of this beauty, with tyre wear and fuel use

jeffersonclasswar.jpg