Community Calendar: 7 days base discussion

Greboth

Event Title: 7 days base discussion
Event Author: Greboth
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 09/28/2020 08:00 PM

There’s been several conversations amongst varying numbers of us while in game, whatsapp etc.  So I thought it best to arrange a time when hopefully as many people as possible can make it on so we can get some sort of cohesive plan.

I think Rich and Anna have played 7dtd the most so they’re going to be our experts.  But things to think about;

- Ideas on how to build (underground, overground probably best to avoid wombling free)

- Do we build one massively defended base for horde night and small bases around the map? Or build all the bases as proper defensive ones?

- Where do we want to build it? This is somewhat dependent on what we build but presumably something not too far from out current base due to needing to transfer resources.

Obviously on top of this we will 

need resources of stone, cement, iron etc. to build the base out of so that’s a given.  Which I’m more than happy to focus my efforts on.

Edit: Now tonights cause your a bunch of bumders.  

@GazzaGarratt @tronic44 @phil bottle @Plumbers Crack  @crispymorgan  @craftofboredom  @Misneach_  @Shucker  @Diddums @Emma

7 days base discussion

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic