Nintendo Switch Community

LordBaguette

Hello all

I have recently purchased a Nintendo Switch for my girlfriend, I will also be using it. Just wondering how many people in FG have one / are actively playing it online. Currently have Animal Crossing (thats for her) and Pokemon Shield. Zelda Breath of the Wild will be my next purchase

Tom

cba

Both @Rumelylady and myself have one.  Mostly got it for first party games but I’ve bought a lot of indie titles as of late too.  I wasn’t big on botw.  One of the worst ones I played personally.  Octopath is a cool game.  It gave me the FF6 vibe big time.  Hades, the messenger, Mario party, Mario tennis, the new and snes online are decent but missing a lot.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

SW-7456-3337-1897

• Mario Kart 8 Delux
  • Pokemon: Shield
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizon
  • Super Mario Maker 2
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
  • Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
  • Overcooked Special Edition
  • Diablo 3
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • War Groove
  • Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu!
  • Mario Tennis Aces
  • Starlink

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Me's have one too 😄 I'm similar to Rich apart from maybe an odd weekend morning when the kids are sitting with us for family games.

• Mario Tennis Aces - Good but some annoying controls which make it not like the standard tennis game.
  • Super Smash Bros - Super game. After I unlocked all the characters it got a little stale though. One to play with friends.
  • Super Bomberman - We played this at @Diddums house I recall! Super harder than expected tbh! Another just to play with friends.
  • MarioKart 8 - No more words. You know this is a must have on a Switch
  • Zelda BOTW - Looks amazing and feels incredible to play. Just over time I felt like Chad @Riff Machine  above because of silly stuff like breakable weapons. Shame.
  • Diablo 3 - Thoroghly enjoyable game. Its just a port from the Playstation version you might've played so worth the money. Can play Offline too so super for holidays and Plane trips
  • Just Dance 2019 - Great for the kids (and a good laugh for yourselves aswell). Careful though, its a game they just get you on a subscription as not many songs in base game
  • 51 Worldwide Games - Good little game for you both. Even has basic fun games like Ludo in it
  • Splatoon 2 - Half decent but annoyingly you can only play co-op if you have 2 switches. Didn't know that before I bought it for Dax

I'll have to find my Switch friend code and also add it as a Profile field so people can show them if they want to.

Bomberman was one of my favorite games back on SNES!!!  We had one of those controller extension things where you could hook up 4 controllers.  Me, my brother, cousin, and neighbor friend used to play tons of it! 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

On 10/12/2020 at 3:37 PM, phil bottle said:

Vigor went free on Switch last week, might be an excuse for me to actually use the damn thing😁

Top find, thanks mate. I'll download it later this week.

I noticed Hasbro games is on sale in the Amazon prime day deals. It includes Monopoly, Risk and Trivial Pursuit which could be a nice cheap £18 buy.