The big asterisk*

Diddums

This community rocks as always, when the going gets tough, FG smashes it out of the park.

@GazzaGarrattall we gotta do now is find you someone to play it with 🤗

Looking forward to all those evenings where we still persuade you over to the PC though🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

No one deserves it more! This is one hell of a community and the work that @GazzaGarrattputs in is phenomenal.

Thanks so much dude! Enjoy it buddy! 

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Hope you enjoy it Lee, you've kept this place together by constantly nagging us all. You're a true gent and you deserve to enjoy yourself this Christmas ❤️

Wow. And I mean Wow. I usually get a whiff of something happening around this place as I'm usually speaking to most of you where I possibly have a minute free but genuinely didn't expect this to ever happen.

I can't quite thank you all enough. For you all to do such a thing at such a hard time in life right now, its overwhelming really.

All that's left to say is that I apologise for nudging/nagging/annoying your daily busy lives of late - I've always had a vision that FG can be there for shit like this more often, and help other people, especially FGers like you, that truly need it. I just never expected you guys do exactly that for me because you're all way more worthy people than myself.

You take the time out to come here and that's has always been more than enough for me.

GGFG ❤️❤️❤️❤️

15 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

All that's left to say is that I apologise for nudging/nagging/annoying your daily busy lives of late

Porkies, you nudging us is what keeps this shit going. With the community spread across various platforms and also games, during this time where everyone's lives are fractured and dripping in FUD that little nudge, at least for me, is comforting. For all the shit I give you, I'd be even more pissed off if you stopped, and I mean that. So keep poking and prodding.

17 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

you're all way more worthy people than myself

Again porkies. Stop talking yourself down. You're the backbone of this place, time to start realizing it ❤️ 

banlol.png

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Wow. And I mean Wow. I usually get a whiff of something happening around this place as I'm usually speaking to most of you where I possibly have a minute free but genuinely didn't expect this to ever happen.

I can't quite thank you all enough. For you all to do such a thing at such a hard time in life right now, its overwhelming really.

All that's left to say is that I apologise for nudging/nagging/annoying your daily busy lives of late - I've always had a vision that FG can be there for shit like this more often, and help other people, especially FGers like you, that truly need it. I just never expected you guys do exactly that for me because you're all way more worthy people than myself.

You take the time out to come here and that's has always been more than enough for me.

GGFG ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I almost cocked up last night when we were talking last night about the Sony event.

You do so much for all us mate, you’re the best of us so only right we occasionally do something for you now and then.

Don’t apologise for nagging us though mate, you keep this place together with your nagging.  They say about herding cats is difficult but some how you manage to herd us cunts and do we need it.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

It's fair to say that it's been a tough time for everyone. When my dad died 3 years ago, you were there when I came home from hospital and just wanted to kick back on destiny 1 ( greatest game ever). When my marriage went the way of the pear, this community was here for me. When shit got real dark, your constant enthusiasm went a long way.  When I lost my way you guys always seemed to be there ready to chat.  It's been a constant in a significant period of change that wouldn't be here if you didnt work so damn hard. So accept it knowing you are more than worthy. Ggfg 😉

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......