Hello there!

RedXIII

Hi! I’ve just joined up so thought I’d have a go at this whole introduction thing 😂 I’m Scott from the UK. And I’ve played games for many years starting on the mega drive and PlayStation as a kid. I played Final Fantasy 14 until very recently but I’m now looking at expanding out a bit and trying something new to try and find a fun new group of people to play alongside. I’ve played a lot of RPGs but I’ll give any genre a go. Good company makes anything fun I think 🙂 

Welcome to FG Scott! I'm Lee 😄 Can't go wrong with Final Fantasy, although my favourite has always been FF7 by a country mile. We play a lot of games here, as you can probably imagine with all the sections. Are you always on Playstation or PC/Xbox as well? Lately, i've been playing some sports (FIFA and GT Sport), survival (7 Days, DayZ and Green Hell), Destiny 2 and Warzone as well.

Take a look around and see what you might want to get involved with. Hope you enjoy your stay, Scott @RedXIII  😎

Thanks Lee!  Nice to meet you! I can’t agree more with FF7 my tag name may be a clue there though 😂 Yeah the variety here was a big draw in for me. I’ve mainly been on PC recently but I’m down to play on any platform really. I played a lot of Destiny 2 when I played solely on PS4. I’ll take a look around and see what takes my fancy 😃

I'm yet to find this "good company" of which you speak and I founded the fucking place seven years ago. 

The company on here are basically what you'd get if you ordered friends from Wish.com

I jest ofc, I'm honestly proud to call some of these scamps and delinquents my friends, these guys can turn even the shittiest days in to a good one. Welcome aboard, hope to see you online soon 🙂 

banlol.png