Hi there people!

SMSlegend

Just thought that it would be polite to say Hi to all you good people here! 

I am very new to online gaming, having a preference to single player, offline gaming for..... er, decades!. Im(when I have time), playing WOW and also enjoyed WOT previous to that.

Also just about to start online co-op play with a friend playing Generation Zero.

Thinking of upgrading my old ps4 for a Pro, but might just wait for the next gen.... not decided yet.

I have a long history of gaming, with me starting out with an Amstrad in the 80's.... yes, im that old!. My favorite games machine overall and to date, would be the Amiga 500, just lots of fond memories of great games.

Loved the Gamecube, I thought that it was the best of the 3 choices back then.... Metroid Prime was just awesome when that came out.

Played alot of RTS on my PC back when Command and Conquer Generals was around, had a break from gaming for a bit and then got my first(I am on my second) ps4. Love the system.

Anyway, Hi to you all again and thanks for having me here.

Welcome to FG @SMSlegend , we tend to use our names around here you'll find so feel free to share yours if you comfortable! I'm Lee, and I had an Amstrad too! The CPC464 kind. Man, that was the bomb with Cassettes loading, some great games back in the day like Lotus Challenge, Dizzy Island and Robocop.

If you can hold on to wait for the PS5, I would. As loads of us here play Playstation and PC you'll find a lot will upgrade over the coming months. As you play single player games a bit, do you go after Platinums like Paul @slamminbones ? Not heard of Generation Zero personally, i'll have to look out for that one.

Let us know if you ever fancy some multiplayer games sometime. We play loads of different stuff across platforms so hopefully we'll some time online too. Hope you enjoy stay here mate 👍

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb