ESO - Entry Level Points for Activities

Yo, can someone help me understand what all the entry level points are at all? As I'm levelling up I want to know what i'm aiming for and when I can jump into bigger and better things. I've enjoyed getting to level 9 so far and I heard level 10 might be dungeons?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Level 10 opens up dungeons which will boost your levels up nicely, compared to regular quests it’ll be like someone hookes your character up with a bottle of nitrous. Think I went up 3 levels in my first dungeon 😂 Other important levels early on that I can think of is that at lvl 15 you get a free mount, makes moving across the map a bit easier but you should also visit stablemasters once a day to upgrade your riding skills. Not sure when the pvp area opens up as I’ve stayed away from that for now 😅 

The other great thing about dungeons is you will be getting better loot, it wont be the kind of loot you hold on to for very long but it’ll definetly be a big upgrade from the usual stuff you can find. 

The best people to be asking are probably @Nutcuttlit  and @J&B  though as they know the game very well having played it for years.

My general statement is enjoy the game first and explore before being bogged down by the intricacies of a build. For beginners you have a skills advisor but just remember to switch the advisory to the style you wish to play.

On 9/2/2020 at 10:11 AM, Nutcuttlit said:

My general statement is enjoy the game first and explore before being bogged down by the intricacies of a build. For beginners you have a skills advisor but just remember to switch the advisory to the style you wish to play.

Yeah, I wasn't really bothered about build tbh, more trying to understand for me (and other new players here that are thinking of trying it out) what we have in store as we level up, if you see what I mean? Obviously there a millions of quests, but understanding different variants of missions like dungeons and raids, etc and when you can do them is really helpful as its something then to aim to be ready for.

The Dungeons we did the other night with Seb and Marc were really good fun. Reminded, me of basic Destiny strikes with loads of different enemies along the way. Do the bosses do any types of mechanics in Dungeons at all or is it just a deal as much damage as possible scenario?

8 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Anyone still playing this?  I'm on PC.  

Unfortunately not Tommy, if I was, i'd be on PlayStation too. I'm stuck in a survival games phase on my PC atm (probably haven't had a different phase on PC tbh!). Its a grindy-esque which I have my fix via other games that don't really have the grind alongside them or if it does they don't feel heavy on you, like Destiny 2 and Valheim.