FIFA 20 - Basic Tips on skills

GazzaGarratt

It would be great to grab some very simple tips from all of you so Ihave at least a few in my locker to call upon. I'm very used to football games - but more so in the past as I grew up playing them for years and years but just stopped when they started bringing in far too much skill things for me (i don't want to hold the controller like a crab, thanks). However, I know I need to learn some basic moves to accompany all the other parts so I can feel like i can contribute more in our FG Pro Clubs efforts.

I'll see if i can find some videos and tips but if you have some, please share here for me. Thanks!

Honestly my best suggestion is just going into the training section and the arena, select a player with a wide range of skills like Neymar or Jadon Sancho, or someone more limited like Thomas Müller to get a feel for what they can do. There’s a lot of skills out there that very good players can utilize, personally I don’t use them much except the berba-spin every once in a while and the drag-fake shot which only needs 3-star skills to use. Timed right it’ll let you glide past players. If you want to give it a go, while holding L1, tap the shoot button and then the pass button quickly. This can also be used while sprinting I believe.