Popular Streamer Caught Cheating

J4MES OX4D

What a dumbass - opened his mod menu for all to see! Twitch channel nuked and he left humiliated

It really begs the question how many of these streamers and YouTuber's resort to this behaviour? There's already been strong suggestions that some have used special modded controllers and/or been reverse boosting to generate content for their audience and this incident just goes to show it can and still does happen. Anyhow, I can see quite a few 'curb your..' and 'it was at this moment...' meme videos being created out of this🤣

On 8/29/2020 at 3:50 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

What a dumbass - opened his mod menu for all to see! Twitch channel nuked and he left humiliated

It really begs the question how many of these streamers and YouTuber's resort to this behaviour? There's already been strong suggestions that some have used special modded controllers and/or been reverse boosting to generate content for their audience and this incident just goes to show it can and still does happen. Anyhow, I can see quite a few 'curb your..' and 'it was at this moment...' meme videos being created out of this🤣

A lot of R6 professional players in Year 1 hacked. They're long gone now but I would never put it passed someone to not take an advantage. Best to them for being caught, fuck'em.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

1 hour ago, The3rdWalker said:

A lot of R6 professional players in Year 1 hacked. They're long gone now but I would never put it passed someone to not take an advantage. Best to them for being caught, fuck'em.

Most of those cheaters are probably went to the PS4 using mouse and keyboard with their cams glued to their faces pretending they are using a pad!