Black Ops Cold War Trailer

J4MES OX4D

Tbh most people will be waiting for the MP. The campaign is just a side note. Trailer was pretty generic shouldnt be hard to make an interesting trailer. No doubt a million breakdown videos coming from the paid Activision YouTubers. O noticed a 10 Min video by Jack frags 😂

57 minutes ago, techno said:

Tbh most people will be waiting for the MP. The campaign is just a side note. Trailer was pretty generic shouldnt be hard to make an interesting trailer. No doubt a million breakdown videos coming from the paid Activision YouTubers. O noticed a 10 Min video by Jack frags 😂

I had to suffer trying to catch the trailer during the live event and ended up watching this grown ass YouTuber get incredibly emotional and almost jizzing himself when the trailer was published. As soon as that went live, JackFrags and every other fucker had their videos uploaded like clockwork with the usual pixel by pixel breakdown. Roll on September 9th is all I can say.

2 hours ago, techno said:

Tbh most people will be waiting for the MP. The campaign is just a side note.

Yep. This right here.

13 hours ago, techno said:

So which edition are people buying ,😉😂

You buying this one then? 

Honestly I've missed having so many folks on corrodoory the last couple of years. We've had tons of folks on MW this year, but also tons who aren't on, and it's such a shame as we always have a blast when we're together. I really hope loads of us get it (this includes you fuckface) so we can relive those old BO2 / BO3 days. 

banlol.png

I'm purely waiting like @Plumbers Crack  for the PS5 cost and then to see how many of us here upgrade. With a game like CoD I don't want to miss out on the party chats and group ups so if we end up all over the shop then i'll get the cross gen option. We know how poor a CoD game has felt when we're solo over the years.

19 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Standard edition is currently showing as £64.99.....think I may leave it a while and see if the price heads south a little

WWW.SIMPLYGAMES.COM

Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War The iconic Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - the direct sequel to the original and fan-favourite Call of Duty®: Black Ops

Or £55 if you get it on disc. PS5 version can be had for £60.

fart.gif

4 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

WWW.SIMPLYGAMES.COM

Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War The iconic Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - the direct sequel to the original and fan-favourite Call of Duty®: Black Ops

Or £55 if you get it on disc. PS5 version can be had for £60.

I was on Game website...thanks for that 👍

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

30 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I was on Game website...thanks for that 👍

I use either 

WWW.THEGAMECOLLECTION.NET

Buy cheap video games and accessories for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC gaming, 3DS, PS3 and Xbox 360! Shop today for reliable, FREE UK delivery!

or 

WWW.SIMPLYGAMES.COM

SimplyGames are one of the leading online suppliers of PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC Games, Consoles and Accessories at the best prices.

For all of my games 😎

fart.gif

On 8/28/2020 at 10:44 AM, Diddums said:

You buying this one then? 

Honestly I've missed having so many folks on corrodoory the last couple of years. We've had tons of folks on MW this year, but also tons who aren't on, and it's such a shame as we always have a blast when we're together. I really hope loads of us get it (this includes you fuckface) so we can relive those old BO2 / BO3 days. 

I'm pretty certain I'll get this one, it can't be as shit as mw19 and I've enjoyed playing the treyarch games which can't be said for infinity wards dogshit

On 8/29/2020 at 2:19 PM, techno said:

I'm pretty certain I'll get this one, it can't be as shit as mw19 and I've enjoyed playing the treyarch games which can't be said for infinity wards dogshit

Hang on, you haven't played this years though so it can't be dogshit! 🤣