Baldur's Gate 3

I only played a tiny bit of one of the first Balder's Gate games, I don't even remember which one it was.  I don't know shit about the Balder's Gate universe, story-line, or anything, but daaaaaaayum.  That looked cool!  Is it still a 3rd person, RPG type game?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

17 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Yep, from the gameplay I've seen it's third person point and click, and the graphics are excellent!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'm off to watch some gameplay videos.  🙂 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'm a big fan of the Baldurs Gate along with Larian Studios who are making this one and also produced the Divinity Original Sin games which were magnificent. 

The game does look way more like DOS2 than any BG title so I hope the series hasn't lost it's way and turns out to be more of a Divinity reskin. Theoretically it should be the perfect fuse but I am still a bit cautious about it. If they pull it off, it'll be the best of both worlds and another RPG masterpiece. 

3 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Only 25 hours of gameplay will be available when the game launches in early access. I've waited a year with Epic exclusives so I can wait a year for this. Not really feeling it either so I'm not too disappointed.

I'm waiting for the Outer Worlds to drop on Steam, hopefully this month. I waited for Metro too. Epic just made Rocket League get taken off Steam store and they're paying RL owners on Steam £10 to switch over. I'm not playing ball.

As for Baldurs Gate, hmm I'm going to wait until its finished I think. Will see, I'm easily swayed by good reviews...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg