Looking for good and affordable Gaming Mouse

Hi guys ,

im looking for a new gaming mouse since my deathadder is now dead, i can spend $50 and $60 at most for gaming mouse and so far after research i have the list of gaming mice here  https://www.reviewsed.com/best-gaming-mouse-under-50/

Though My top choice is Razer Basilisk (see the detailed anaysis here https://www.techlectual.com/razer-basilisk-ultimate-review/) because it has the PMW3366 sensor from pixart, but i dont know if the other mice have it which is supposed to be the best. The idea is to find a good value. Steelseries MMO mouse seems solid too. I usually play RTS, RPGs and CSGO.

My hand-size is 18.8 cm x 10.4 cm. I will be happy about your recommendations and suggestions and i hope you guys are able to help me. Have a good day

My hands are very close on size to yours and I have the 502 and would recommend it.  Which probably isn’t all that helpful as James has recommended the 403 😆

To be honest, I don’t think you can go wrong with either.  Both are really good mouses so I’d make your decision on if you want the extra buttons.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I might switch to Logitech too. Been using Corsair Mice for the last 2 years. Atm a M65 Pro. Not really satisfied.

I hear people always talking about Logitech only. Might buy in the near future their Light speed wireless mouse they advertise the past few months, idk the name. But its really expensive so idk.. I got tired from Mice cables dragging around the desk since i use the whole hand to aim and play with 800dpi.

If you decide to buy whatever one please make a review of it. Might look into it. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I'm starting to think to switch to a Logitech wireless one so hearing good comments above makes me think thats a good starting point. I really don't think it makes a huge difference and I suppose it depends if you're into elite twitch gaming....although i do see Gigz who is a strong PvP streamer use a wireless absolutely fine. I think you can find one around the 40/50 mark i'm sure.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

4 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm starting to think to switch to a Logitech wireless one so hearing good comments above makes me think thats a good starting point. I really don't think it makes a huge difference and I suppose it depends if you're into elite twitch gaming....although i do see Gigz who is a strong PvP streamer use a wireless absolutely fine. I think you can find one around the 40/50 mark i'm sure.

When the OP put this up they had a link in the post, which I removed. OP has since re-edited the post to put the link back in. I've now removed it again. Only reason I've not deleted the thread is because it has turned out to be useful😂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

26 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

When the OP put this up they had a link in the post, which I removed. OP has since re-edited the post to put the link back in. I've now removed it again. Only reason I've not deleted the thread is because it has turned out to be useful😂

Yeah, its actually spam but for once the question seemed okay for all of us to talk about! 🤣

On 8/20/2020 at 12:34 PM, FallenDark200 said:

I also thought about Logitech but also need a good keyboard 

I'll have a look around Justin and see whats out there. Special lights or just one that works? Tbh, most keyboards are pretty similar, mice seem to be a little different.

I bought a Razer Black Widow Ultimate several years ago and it's still going strong.  I love the clickity click of the keys, the lights are nice, and the macro keys are great.  I'd give it a look.  Looking on Amazon now, I'm not seeing the edition w/ the macro hotkeys on the side... hmm? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

13 hours ago, FallenDark200 said:

I think i might have a setup going. I found the steel series apex 3 that looks nice for starter keyboard and they have several budget friendly mice as well i have their headset and i love it.

Yeah, i know you like Steel Series. I can't comment as i've never owned any of their accessories but they seem to have decent rep. Corsair or Logitech I would normally pump for on Keyboard and Mouse. Still debating on whether to change my Mouse to the logitech one below.

Logitech Lightspeed

Having said that, they seem to a much more affordable wireless mouse on Amazon right now, obviously not as good as the one above but still half decent:

Logitech MX Master