PLAY D&D WITH ME ON SATURDAY!

Hey folks,

on Saturday 8th @5pm I am running a ‘one shot’ D&D campaign for my Tabletop friends, we have 4 people so far and we would love another one or two!

You get to jump right in and make a level 5 character and smash a 5-6 hour session with me from start to finish.

If you’ve ever wanted to play without getting too trapped To a campaign, then this is for you.

The whole game will run on Discord and all you need is to make a character online (I can help with this) and a dice rolling app (unless you want to amazon some shiny dice like mine?)

Let me know! No time wasters please, my friends aren’t ‘serious’ players (one is a newbie too) but we want to be in and out in one session 💪

signatures small.jpg

Ooooooo I'd love to play! I accidently killed my Lizardfolk monk in the second session of my current campaign, so I'd love to play them again. I have them all set up on D&D Beyond, so I can send you that info once updated to level 5.

2 hours ago, Rumelylady said:

Ooooooo I'd love to play! I accidently killed my Lizardfolk monk in the second session of my current campaign, so I'd love to play them again. I have them all set up on D&D Beyond, so I can send you that info once updated to level 5.

Send me a DM or a message on the discord server please @Rumelylady

signatures small.jpg