Godspeed - PC only Gaming.

Goner

So I just wanted to announce that I bought myself a High End Gaming PC.

Which means that I will be playing all games 99% of the time on it.

That goes for Destiny 2 and other games. I hope I can still be part of the Family, even thought you guys all mostly play on console.

Needless to say I'm a little bit short on money right now lol so Next paycheck I'll get a Mic so I can join Discord parties regardless and have fun with y'all.

Thinking about buying HyperX Quadcast. Blue Yeti Pro..  or  Shure SM7B (Really expensive, is it worth it?)

Anyone got any experience or suggestions? I also heard a few recordings from streamers who use the Audio-Technica AT2020US and it seems really good too, for the price at least it seems ridiculously good.

Cheers!

So I just wanted to announce that I bought myself a High End Gaming PC.
Which means that I will be playing all games 99% of the time on it.
That goes for Destiny 2 and other games. I hope I can still be part of the Family, even thought you guys all mostly play on console.
Needless to say I'm a little bit short on money right now lol so Next paycheck I'll get a Mic so I can join Discord parties regardless and have fun with y'all.

Thinking about buying HyperX Quadcast. Blue Yeti Pro..  or  Shure SM7B (Really expensive, is it worth it?)
Anyone got any experience or suggestions? I also heard a few recordings from streamers who use the Audio-Technica AT2020US and it seems really good too, for the price at least it seems ridiculously good.

Cheers!
Yeah, you now need to go to the Hardware area and tell us about your PC in great detail.

All parts please so we can tell you what we think and possibly salivate[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Hey man, yeah I really need to start getting back to trying Destiny 2 on PC. @phil bottle has always been eager to try it there.

I think it would be to maybe try a patrol or something simple out first to get a feel for it. I'll shout if/when I'm on 👍 Also, @Riff Machine  and @Shucker  usually play on that platform when they get the chance on PC.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Hey man, yeah I really need to start getting back to trying Destiny 2 on PC. [mention=141]phil bottle[/mention] has always been eager to try it there.

I think it would be to maybe try a patrol or something simple out first to get a feel for it. I'll shout if/when I'm on [emoji106] Also, [mention=935]Riff Machine [/mention] and [mention=1563]Shucker [/mention] usually play on that platform when they get the chance on PC.
Reinstall of Density 2 on PC is under way[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg