S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

6 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I was worried by the claim this was a console exclusive but turns out it just means PS5 doesn't get it. All the more reason to have a PC.

Pretty much anything worth getting on the Xbox Series X is available on the PC it seems - even better when the game comes to Steam too! 

What a shame

noENVFLm3FZgB5ZTfiKyJC-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Stalker is a metaverse now, and so naturally that means blockchain auctions.

Backlash is pretty severe but more importantly, this game is now in violation of Valve's publication guidelines. 

17 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

What a shame

noENVFLm3FZgB5ZTfiKyJC-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Stalker is a metaverse now, and so naturally that means blockchain auctions.

Backlash is pretty severe but more importantly, this game is now in violation of Valve's publication guidelines. 

The Bandwagon is get very heavy, metaphorically speaking of course cos its not even real 😄

12 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

They have cancelled their plans for NFTs and they will not now pursue this for Stalker 2.

Good decision.

Imagine getting put in your place by Randy Pitchfork of all people

Tragic reality is 107,000 people signed up for this bullshit (I'm guessing 95% probably weren't even fans of the game) but at least it's over now and they can focus on recongised methods of extracting more money from their owner-base such as shitty cosmetics. Although it only lasted one day, this will definitely be damaging for them especially because of the nature of what they were offering and how it was implemented. A very inconsiderate and ignorant cash-grab attempt. Certainly has put me off playing it. 

55 minutes ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

well unless i missed it we haven't seen any real gameplay footage and it was supposed to come out very soon until it was delayed, something smells fishy to me

Same old story really - game just a few months away from release and then delayed massively out of the blue. Kinda makes you wonder what state they were looking to release the game in if they stuck to their initial target. Deathloop was 5 weeks away from launch and had a big pre-release event and then when that finished, it got delayed by 6 months. With the recent NFT saga, it really casts more dismay on the game and it could even go into 2023 too. 

FI6PjnHWQAEKGBv?format=jpg&name=medium

On 5/4/2023 at 5:23 PM, phil bottle said:

A slightly older trailer, but a bit longer.

Looking definitely better thabn anticipated. Hopefully they'll deliver on time in December.

On 5/11/2023 at 1:43 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Looking definitely better thabn anticipated. Hopefully they'll deliver on time in December.

Yep, I believe it's going to be on GamePass but I'll be buying the Steam version for certain.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

43 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Delayed once again until Q1 2024. Understandable but this will amount to a 13 month delay at the very least. They should probably pull the plug on release dates until it's set in stone. 

They've released a playable demo at Gamescon, 15 minutes worth. If it's delayed again, not a problem for me to be honest, it looks pretty decent.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg