Thursday night is Destiny FG Raid Night!

GazzaGarratt

I asked a while back via a poll to try and work out best days to do raids but its difficult as we all can do so many different days and it really didn't matter what we ended up picking...so we din't do anything! So lets start using Thursdays for now as a start off point. Btw, this isn't saying we won't do raids on other days because this day won't suit all. However, to start getting back into the game and making sure we have a regular bunch of people around to learn raids more regularly in turn will mean we can confidently try and complete more raids on other days like over the weekend, etc.

I'm thinking we try this via events on the Event Calendar and we try and focus on one type of raid each week. It'll give time to people to realise which one we're trying out and get in the mindset to do their best for that particular raid. If people can't make it or request other times, lets help them and put up an event so we can see if we can get 6 people around.

There's been a number of new FGers join recently on Destiny and I know some old folk are starting to get back into it, so happily share what your thoughts are below on what stuff you'd like to try, whens best for you, etc. I genuinely believe if we knew it 'raid night' on a set day like Thursday we can be soon getting at 1-2 teams being able to jump in and help each other. If it doesn't work, then we can always keep trying other ways to get us playing the fun stuff together.

Consistency for us all to get behind an idea is the key to us all having loads of fun and completing all the things we'd like to do so please consider getting behind events and whatever we put up. Let us know what you think below.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days