Pinnacle drops are trolling this season..

Goner

Really, as title says.

Every +1 Pinnacle from Crucible, Vanguard, Gambit playlists I got in the slots I already had a higher power gear. Every legit Pinnacle drop from Master Nightfall's, Nightmare Hunts and Dungeons I get in the same slot that already has that same power level... It's the same sh*t for 2 weeks now.. Also good luck trying to get a specific armor piece. I needed a chest piece and got like 36 helmets in a row.. Jesus Christ the RNG seems like it's rigged to make you grind even more..

They should at least let you choose between armor or weapon engrams from vendors...

Cheers!

Jeez, that's tough luck that is man, I feel for you. @Godspeed , when you get 4 Focused Umbral engrams from the recaster, are you making sure you pick between armour and weapons? I mean it still cant stop you getting multiple gear in one slot but it may help a little.

On 7/5/2020 at 2:02 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Jeez, that's tough luck that is man, I feel for you. @Godspeed , when you get 4 Focused Umbral engrams from the recaster, are you making sure you pick between armour and weapons? I mean it still cant stop you getting multiple gear in one slot but it may help a little.

Noooo not the Umbral Engrams. I meant that I should be able to choose between random Armor or Weapons from vendors that give you gear for tokens, like Shaxx, Zavala etc. Yes even Rahool for your Prime Engrams, should let you choose between an Armor or Weapon drop. Because we get already random gear from the Powerful activities. So the Tokens I turn in and Prime Engrams I should be able to choose at least. If you just need 1 armor piece to get max level then it's easier to sort it out.

15 hours ago, Godspeed said:

Noooo not the Umbral Engrams. I meant that I should be able to choose between random Armor or Weapons from vendors that give you gear for tokens, like Shaxx, Zavala etc. Yes even Rahool for your Prime Engrams, should let you choose between an Armor or Weapon drop. Because we get already random gear from the Powerful activities. So the Tokens I turn in and Prime Engrams I should be able to choose at least. If you just need 1 armor piece to get max level then it's easier to sort it out.

Ahh, I see. Oh, I totally agree that would be an excellent improvement to the existing token system. If they could at the very least take the framework of umbrals so you could select a weapon engram or Armour engram that would be brilliant. There still has to be some form of RNG involved otherwise it wouldn't be Destiny would it 😜 but narrowing down the selection path is a great way to go. I'm interested to see what they do with vendors come September. They've indicated some form of Vendor Refresh anyway and if these types of choices came with it we'd be receiving another Win.

5 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

How long have I been off Destiny and it's all gobbledegook!emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Oh bless Dave, one new word in there (Umbral) and everything else is still what you know...I can know see what @uberwarrior  was on about losing your marbles 😜😂

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Oh bless Dave, one new word in there (Umbral) and everything else is still what you know...I can know see what @uberwarrior  was on about losing your marbles 😜😂

🖕

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork