Hello everyone =)

foxhoundmoses

Just wanted to pop on and say hello. I was recently contacted by Lee on Reddit to play Hunt: Showdown. I just wanted to offer help for new players. I am not amazing at the game I am not going to get you a crazy KDR but its a fairly inaccessible game and I have a really good knowledge of the game. If any of you are thinking of getting the game or have just purchased it I would love to help. I am only on PS4 and my PSN is foxhoundmoses. 

Welcome to FG, Adam @foxhoundmoses ! It's been great playing with you a few times already. I'm sure @Nutcuttlit  and @J&B  will look forward to blasting zombies with you!

Take a look around and get involved where you can/want to mate. Hope you enjoy being around FG, you'll quickly become part of the furniture I'm sure 😎

Welcome dude!

Scottash and Jew love this game, I'm sure they'll be along shortly to bask in the glory of your wisdom.

Or get your drunk and take you on a wild adventure you'll never forget, never know with those two. 

banlol.png

On 7/1/2020 at 1:08 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Welcome to FG, Adam @foxhoundmoses ! It's been great playing with you a few times already. I'm sure @Nutcuttlit  and @J&B  will look forward to blasting zombies with you!

Take a look around and get involved where you can/want to mate. Hope you enjoy being around FG, you'll quickly become part of the furniture I'm sure 😎

I certainly shall, see you on the hunt big fella.