Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

What car do you have?


Recommended Posts

What car do you currently own? Would be interesting to see what everyone's driving atm, didn't realise there was a car section on here[emoji41]

 

Mines a 2014 White Ford Focus Petrol 1.6 Turbo

 

 

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Currently have a GT86. Definitely my dumbest purchase, but that's what your mid 20's are for... right?        

I currently own an Audi A3 1.8 sline quattro I moved into this nearly 2 years ago from a fiesta st-2 .   The wifes motorbility car is a seat ateca I convinced her to go for it I  orange.

Still rocking the Mini, needs a bit of TLC but it's honestly the best car to have in London. I can squeeze it through any spot, park it on a dime, costs £lol to run, don't care if it gets a scratch or

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Hyundai i30 Diesel...probably be my last car unless ERNIE comes up with the Big One

 

I didn't realise we have the exact same car Dave! My Father-in-law sorts the cars we have out when its time. I usually have an old second hand car to just get me from A to B which allows the wife to have a slightly better one. We normally used to go for 2 second hand cars but I caved a few years back and managed to find a Kia Stonic that was the cheapest possible deal on a new finance car for a larger family car with no deposit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seat Leon 1.4 TSI FR on a '65 plate.  A Cupra would've been nice, but not an option at the time of buying this one a couple of years ago. Love it though! 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Seat Leon 1.4 TSI FR on a '65 plate.  A Cupra would've been nice, but not an option at the time of buying this one a couple of years ago. Love it though! [emoji106]
Really like the Seat FR range, super slick nice designs [emoji1362]


Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

Really like the Seat FR range, super slick nice designs emoji1362.png


Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk
 

Cheers mate. It looks good and is as smooth as to drive. It's black as well which makes it look meaner 😉 Will definitely consider another one when it's time to get a replacement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The current line up is a 2.0tdi black 2011 VW passat cc,  1997 2.0 petrol vw T4 high top camper and a 1.8 petrol mx5 mk2 which is soon to be binned off although I bloody love mx5's to drive normally this one I bought for a different purpose and its a fucking nail so I will get rid and buy one in better nick, Or buy a bigger JDM car for myself and Hollie can have the Passat.

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, G_dub52 said:

The current line up is a 2.0tdi black 2011 VW passat cc,  1997 2.0 petrol vw T4 high top camper and a 1.8 petrol mx5 mk2 which is soon to be binned off although I bloody love mx5's to drive normally this one I bought for a different purpose and its a fucking nail so I will get rid and buy one in better nick, Or buy a bigger JDM car for myself and Hollie can have the Passat.

Used to love MX5's on the old driving games like Juiced etc 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

2019 Mercedes C200 Sport Estate in white, aka the 'Dad-mobile'

 

 

59411378_10156267766992876_8984384040572289024_n.jpg

Very nice mate.

 

I finished paying off my car 2 years ago now and currently saving for a house so will probably just keep this car and run it into the ground almost until after we're settled in house. Looking at either an Audi A3 or A4 as always wanted an Audi but I do like the class and elegance of a Mercedes. My mate has a brand new E class as he's a taxi driver and when we go on lads holidays the comfort to the airport is sublime

Link to post
Share on other sites

What car do you currently own? Would be interesting to see what everyone's driving atm, didn't realise there was a car section on here[emoji41]
 
Mines a 2014 White Ford Focus Petrol 1.6 Turbo
 
 
Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk
 
 
Some pics... 0a89d995ca979127ef37163e91697d66.jpgc887086bfd2b32ed662aa0d1528806fd.jpg


Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

Looking at either an Audi A3 or A4 as always wanted an Audi but I do like the class and elegance of a Mercedes.

 

I had an Audi A3 once and it was something I always wanted. I think they just exude calmness and perfection whilst not having to razz it down the school lane like most chavs do. Unfortunately thats what puts me off most Mercs and BMWs - the people that have driven them around our area.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

 

I had an Audi A3 once and it was something I always wanted. I think they just exude calmness and perfection whilst not having to razz it down the school lane like most chavs do. Unfortunately thats what puts me off most Mercs and BMWs - the people that have driven them around our area.

Yeah BMW's definitely have that label about them I feel. It depends on my mood really, sometimes I'll look at a BMW interior and think "wow thats boring, Audi is so much better" then sometimes I'll think "looks clean and simplistic, mature". So who knows lol. 

 

I think I'll end up going for an Audi though, its something I've always wanted. Definitely S line trim too though 😄 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a CLA for a hire car in Gothenburg last year on a business trip. Must admit, it definitely got me thinking!! I'm with you guys though. I've always been a big Audi fan but never owned one. Seeing as Seat are part of the same group as Audi, I can only surmise the A3 would be an even better quality version of my Leon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

Very nice mate.

 

I finished paying off my car 2 years ago now and currently saving for a house so will probably just keep this car and run it into the ground almost until after we're settled in house. Looking at either an Audi A3 or A4 as always wanted an Audi but I do like the class and elegance of a Mercedes. My mate has a brand new E class as he's a taxi driver and when we go on lads holidays the comfort to the airport is sublime

 

 

It's a funny story actually because I didn't ever plan to buy a Merc. I had a Ford Ranger for work before this car but it was no longer needed so I wanted to part ex that in for something the wife and I could both drive. I tried to buy a Mini estate but those fuckers would not sell me a car. Our budget was £25k and the clubman fit in that budget beautifully but they wouldn't part ex my van. They kept telling me to go down to we buy any van and part ex it there......I was like 'um that's a you job, not a me job'.

 

Anyway, one of my clients owns a Merc franchise and I was telling him about the interaction at Mini and he was losing his mind so he said, I will sell you a car. I told him my budget was £25k max and that wasn't going to get me a lot of car but he insisted. The  next day, knock at the door and there's a C class AMG estate at the door - please use this car for a week and see if you like it. So we did and we loved it. 

 

Drove it back to the franchise and said, yeh we love it but the price was £47k!, he said what did you like about it? I said the size and the colour but I didn't need an AMG.....long story short we get the C200 Sport Estate brand new for £27k, he gave us a £12k discount using the friends and family scheme etc etc.....absolutely mental.

 

It's defo the best car i've ever owned and it's super safe and the wife can drive it.

 

Winner.

 

signatures small.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

 

 

It's a funny story actually because I didn't ever plan to buy a Merc. I had a Ford Ranger for work before this car but it was no longer needed so I wanted to part ex that in for something the wife and I could both drive. I tried to buy a Mini estate but those fuckers would not sell me a car. Our budget was £25k and the clubman fit in that budget beautifully but they wouldn't part ex my van. They kept telling me to go down to we buy any van and part ex it there......I was like 'um that's a you job, not a me job'.

 

Anyway, one of my clients owns a Merc franchise and I was telling him about the interaction at Mini and he was losing his mind so he said, I will sell you a car. I told him my budget was £25k max and that wasn't going to get me a lot of car but he insisted. The  next day, knock at the door and there's a C class AMG estate at the door - please use this car for a week and see if you like it. So we did and we loved it. 

 

Drove it back to the franchise and said, yeh we love it but the price was £47k!, he said what did you like about it? I said the size and the colour but I didn't need an AMG.....long story short we get the C200 Sport Estate brand new for £27k, he gave us a £12k discount using the friends and family scheme etc etc.....absolutely mental.

 

It's defo the best car i've ever owned and it's super safe and the wife can drive it.

 

Winner.

 

Ahh quality mate, like you say that's an absolute winner!

 

........... do you have any clients who work for Audi? 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

I currently own an Audi A3 1.8 sline quattro I moved into this nearly 2 years ago from a fiesta st-2 .

 

The wifes motorbility car is a seat ateca I convinced her to go for it I  orange.

I also have a Yamaha fz1 😁

 

 

Screenshot_20200623-212212_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200623-212229_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200623-212254_Gallery.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jordie1892 said:

Currently have a GT86. Definitely my dumbest purchase, but that's what your mid 20's are for... right?

 

 

 

 

GT86.jpg

Dumb?

 

Because you don't like it or because of the cost? I assume the latter.

 

Always liked the look of these 

4 hours ago, jordie1892 said:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2020 at 9:32 PM, techno said:

Dumb?

 

Because you don't like it or because of the cost? I assume the latter.

 

Always liked the look of these 

 

Yeah, the cost! Insurance isn't cheap, and pre-quarantine I was spending ~ £250 a month on fuel😭😂

 

Untitled-1.png.27bf43cfb84ab8755ba7a628a7f9af5a.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Still rocking the Mini, needs a bit of TLC but it's honestly the best car to have in London. I can squeeze it through any spot, park it on a dime, costs £lol to run, don't care if it gets a scratch or ding, and I can honestly say it's one of the toughest cars I've ever driven. It probably spends more time airborne than it does on the road what with all the speed bumps. How the front valance is still holding on is beyond me. 

 

She wants an SUV though and is sort of set on a BMW X1, because... you know... women. Logic doesn't go beyond "that one looks pretty" but this is a discussion for a different thread! 

banlol.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Still rocking the Mini, needs a bit of TLC but it's honestly the best car to have in London. I can squeeze it through any spot, park it on a dime, costs £lol to run, don't care if it gets a scratch or ding, and I can honestly say it's one of the toughest cars I've ever driven. It probably spends more time airborne than it does on the road what with all the speed bumps. How the front valance is still holding on is beyond me. 

 

She wants an SUV though and is sort of set on a BMW X1, because... you know... women. Logic doesn't go beyond "that one looks pretty" but this is a discussion for a different thread! 

Nah, she wants this

 

vision-inext-hero-dt-1680x756.jpg
WWW.BMW.CO.UK

BMW Vision iNEXT is the living space of tomorrow: All-electric, highly automated...

 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Nah, she wants this

 

vision-inext-hero-dt-1680x756.jpg
WWW.BMW.CO.UK

BMW Vision iNEXT is the living space of tomorrow: All-electric, highly automated...

 

Well, she's got shit taste but she's not fucking blind. 

banlol.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy