Racism doesn’t exist....

I’m not going to lie to you folks, that’s a huge weight off my mind. I’m glad Stacey was able to put us all on the straight an narrow and give us some perspective.

I mean the constant repression of the civil liberties of several races in the world being oppressed is definitely not more important than a disease with a 99.7% recovery rate......

Also, backs matter!

2529E46E-E322-4736-8571-8978295DC228.png

9BA7C7F6-3999-49B1-A35E-1FD693665475.png

signatures small.jpg

The issue has gone on for far too long and seemingly without any progress and this seems to be the straw that broke the camels back as they saying goes.  So not to trivialise it but there are bigger issues that are and have the potential to effect millions or billions of people - ignoring global pandemics though that makes the list but genocides, global warming, nuclear proliferation etc.   She also has a good point, we are all the same on the inside - the colour of our skin is different but we all bleed red.  We are all made of the same things, we all involved in the human condition.  So I agree with her that racism doesn't exist....

Wait, what, wtf? Nope.  Stacey you're on your own with that one.  You were almost on to a good post there but you took that down faster than a Germanwings pilot.  I'm out.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

36 minutes ago, Greboth said:

The issue has gone on for far too long and seemingly without any progress and this seems to be the straw that broke the camels back as they saying goes.  So not to trivialise it but there are bigger issues that are and have the potential to effect millions or billions of people - ignoring global pandemics though that makes the list but genocides, global warming, nuclear proliferation etc.   She also has a good point, we are all the same on the inside - the colour of our skin is different but we all bleed red.  We are all made of the same things, we all involved in the human condition.  So I agree with her that racism doesn't exist....

Wait, what, wtf? Nope.  Stacey you're on your own with that one.  You were almost on to a good post there but you took that down faster than a Germanwings pilot.  I'm out.

Don’t forget @Greboth, backs matter.

signatures small.jpg

I am incredulous as to how fucking stupid some people are, both in what they write and how they write it!! Her opinion is a joke, plus I'm with Dave about her spelling and grammar. Call me old school, but at least make the effort if you're going to spout bilge like this.