FG Film Club - Wk23 2020 - The Hangover

FG Film Club Week 23.png

Week 23 - 8th Jun to 14th Jun

IMDb rating - 7.7

Metascore 7.3

Hangover Trailer

Available on Netflix right now. Let us know how it feels watching Mike Tyson throw a right hook again! Enjoy!

41 minutes ago, Greboth said:

So a complete change of pace from last week then 😄

Yeah, thought go for a comedy this time round.

Not everyone will like every choice but I think it's about just giving stuff a go, good or bad and sharing what you think.

I watched Goodfellas the other week and that took a lot for me to do, I assure you! 😂

On 6/9/2020 at 11:04 AM, phil bottle said:

Not seen this, is it decent?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

On 6/9/2020 at 10:56 PM, Middle Class Caveman said:

I’ve never seen this, is it super silly? Like Super Bad? Because I really struggle with those types of film!

I wouldn't say slapstick. Its a comedy of errors that was kinda done in a new format at the time. It was done really well that many easy comedy films afterwards followed their style so try and remember that when you watch it. I tend to think its a bit like when you wake up and you're having one long bad day, but for grown ups.

I wouldn't say slapstick. Its a comedy of errors that was kinda done in a new format at the time. It was done really well that many easy comedy films afterwards followed their style so try and remember that when you watch it. I tend to think its a bit like when you wake up and you're having one long bad day, but for grown ups.
I watched it, it had some very funny moments, particularly around the dentist[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg