June 9th Changes incoming - Back to Destiny? (and Europa!)

GazzaGarratt

An on-purpose leak or accidentally posted (I know which one i'm leaning to) on the official Bungie Instagram - here's the video showing Eris Morn on some frosty planet...which we've always anticpated it to be Europa! It states a June 9th update on what is happening - which coincides with the new Season next week.

This is most likely though outlining where we are going for the Fall expansion and 2 links that this could be an exciting time for the current game were mentioned online and picking up momentum.

1) This has the potential to be one of the largest expansions we've ever had because this was most probably set for Destiny 3 when Activision were a part of Bungies roadmap. Now thats no longer a thing they have maintained that this game is being pushed forward as the game - likely to no longer have future sequels, etc (backed up also by going F2P as the base game)

2) Right at the end you'll see the Destiny logo - this is more of a weaker link but they could more on to the way returning back to calling this game just 'Destiny' and drop the 2

Get excited, don't get excited, whatever. But this game has given us an enormous amount of awesome moments because its like what @Nutcuttlit  said last night its a Chocolate Variety box of your choosing so you can dip in and out whenever you want, so i'm going to remain hopeful that this is a sign of new fresh, exciting things to come and more things we are wanting, similar or better to what we got when Forsaken hit which was an amazing expansion and still worthy of a playthrough today.

P.S. There's talk that we get 2 brand new planets added at some point this year, which sounds great on top of finally getting the Darkness about to hit the game for the first time in 5 years.

With a week to go of the current season, I think the new info each week will start to ramp up and be worthy of a read and interest to some of us.

Whats everyone's thoughts on the 'Leak'?

Changed the title to show date of new reveal now the above new and different trailer is out on their socials.

And it absolutely confirms Europa.