PS5 Event June 11th

J4MES OX4D

Really looking forward to this one. I was looking at Amazon today at all the games on PS4 and it shows why they are the clear leader right now. I'm hoping 60FPS as standard for all games.

And no copying for 2 weeks 🤞

31 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

Anyone picking one up straight away? Estimation of price is £449-£499

I will be aiming to pick one up as soon as possible after release but i have not pre-ordered.

I am super excited for the release though and for this demo on the 4th. Will be good to see how it looks properly.

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

I bought my PS4 about 4 months after launch and it was a bit of a mistake I feel. There probably wasn't a credible exclusive title that wasn't a remaster for a good two years and it wasn't around until early 2018 when games really started dropping. Also the original PS4 unit was loud, heavy and ugly plus it was only 500gb.  If I could do it again I would've waited a couple of years and picked up a Slim or Pro iteration.  This isn't the first console I've had regrets jumping in early and I never learned my lesson!

I will probably wait a while for the PS5 and may not have a choice with potential supply problems attributed to the Corona situation. It really depends on the early exclusives. I can already tell the Xbox Series X is going to suffer the same issues the One had at launch as their presentation was a shitshow. I really don't know why games always take such a backward step going into a new gen instead of a giant leap forward. Hopefully the trend will be different this time and I am quite excited to see genuine gameplay from the PS5 regardless. 

In 2 minds whether to buy on release or not. I have for the last 2 PS console releases. Just hope the backward compatibility is extensive as a sweetener. Guess we'll get a better understanding on the 4th 👍

10 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Took me a year to pick up a PS4, looking forward to this event but no idea if I'll get a new console anytime soon, if ever.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

49961319776_bc8c71b071_b.jpg

Probably won't pick one up at release, might not pick up a PS5 at all - I'll give it a few months to a year to see how the dust settles on next gen first before deciding Sony or M$.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

49961319776_bc8c71b071_b.jpg

Probably won't pick one up at release, might not pick up a PS5 at all - I'll give it a few months to a year to see how the dust settles on next gen first before deciding Sony or M$.
Did I sound miserable? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

• GazzaGarratt changed the title to PS5 Event June 11th
14 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

They say PC may have to readjust how it does things based on the new way of managing memory, I wonder if this reveal will offer much tech info?

I think it will be more technically focused because hard numbers are beaten by Xbox so they need to show how the techincal bits are better than them.

13 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Or at least some actual real gameplay of new gen games.

That is one point they wont make the same mistake Microsoft did. Otherwise its an even bigger fail after getting the biggest signpost not to do that in the history of reveals.