Call of Duty WWII is free!

On 6/1/2020 at 9:19 AM, Dan94 said:

Its a shame you can't do massive Warzone private matches like on Blackout... now that WOULD be fun! 😝

Unfortunately last time we did that we could only get max 12 players on a Blackout map which wasnt the best. I agree though 20+ of all of us playing something like Warzone would be immense.

4 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Every COD is good for someone somewhere emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I can honestly say i've enjoyed all of them. I think a lot of people get caught up in nostalgia of the 'good ol' days' of MW2 or BO but if every game was the same they would complain about that too? I think you have to take each game for what it is and try and find the fun in it. 

As an example, Modern Warfare (2019) is clearly a slower/noob friendly game where rushing is punished and kill streaks are weak. That doesn't make it a bad game, it just means I have to find a way to let my play style flourish and work hard to find ways of destroying campers etc. It's a different challenge rather than something 'bad' in my opinion. Where as Black ops 3 for example was a game where rushing and mastery of the controller was highly rewarded but being able to use a Scuf controller isn't easy either and that took a lot of time to get a real grasp of etc.

Just my 2 cents though. 

signatures small.jpg