My new baby on CoD

ChaosGladiator

Sooo... Have any of you lot tried out the Holger in multiplayer or Warzone yet? I was running it yesterday in an overkill class paired up with an MP7 and this fucking thing packs a punch!

I'm running the blueprint that essentially turns it into an AR for the moment as I haven't levelled it too much and haven't got too many attachments for it, but using this thing in warzone was an absolute blast. Bit more recoil than most AR's, but still less than the Scar or AK and the damage over range is rediculous. Also holds up quite well at close range. I can't wait to try this baby out more as the games I did use it in last night were very fun. Also been told it got buffed to hell with the last update (I only unlocked the damn thing on friday I think) so if you like LMG's give it a shot!

On 5/26/2020 at 11:13 AM, ChaosGladiator said:

Sooo... Have any of you lot tried out the Holger in multiplayer or Warzone yet? I was running it yesterday in an overkill class paired up with an MP7 and this fucking thing packs a punch!

I'm running the blueprint that essentially turns it into an AR for the moment as I haven't levelled it too much and haven't got too many attachments for it, but using this thing in warzone was an absolute blast. Bit more recoil than most AR's, but still less than the Scar or AK and the damage over range is rediculous. Also holds up quite well at close range. I can't wait to try this baby out more as the games I did use it in last night were very fun. Also been told it got buffed to hell with the last update (I only unlocked the damn thing on friday I think) so if you like LMG's give it a shot!

How do you get the Blueprint mate? Warzone is littered with LMGs with only one i've found to work well which is mainly down to the scope attachment - i'll have to dig out the name of it next time I get it.

6 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

How do you get the Blueprint mate? Warzone is littered with LMGs with only one i've found to work well which is mainly down to the scope attachment - i'll have to dig out the name of it next time I get it.

I think it was on the battlepass, not 100% sure though. 

7 minutes ago, ChaosGladiator said:

I think it was on the battlepass, not 100% sure though. 

god dammit! I'll have to unlock it normally then. Boo

11 hours ago, G_dub52 said:

OMFG the Holger is a beast! Thanks for the recommendation dude haha

It’s a great gun, I actually win most of my short and medium range gunfights with it even when the enemy shoots first. Something I couldn’t do with most AR’s 😜

28 minutes ago, ChaosGladiator said:

It’s a great gun, I actually win most of my short and medium range gunfights with it even when the enemy shoots first. Something I couldn’t do with most AR’s 😜

I used it in multiplayer quite alot but some reason it didnt compute to use it in warzone haha. I was tearing it up last night 😄

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂