THE BUNKERS HAVE BEEN OPENED!

Very interesting. Hoping there will be more to come than what was found in that video. There could be a boat load of things they could do from this point so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

It's really good that they're keeping interest peaked at this point. Just hope they follow through with the potential it could have

15 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

Very interesting. Hoping there will be more to come than what was found in that video. There could be a boat load of things they could do from this point so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

It's really good that they're keeping interest peaked at this point. Just hope they follow through with the potential it could have

They're gonna blow the dam and change the map like they did in blackout apparently.

signatures small.jpg

So it looks like a great little addition to Warzone, especially with the loot - let's hope as that guy mentioned that you can go deeper and find some further easter eggs or additional perks.

Heres my main problem with it though - most people now just try to get enough cash for a loadout. It's not something I'm fond of and if you only need 10k to get one then many might find this a pointless addition. I'd much prefer if the bunker gives around 20k then make the loadout 20k-25k because then the orange crates would come into play.

At least it fits my playstyle anyway!

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

So it looks like a great little addition to Warzone, especially with the loot - let's hope as that guy mentioned that you can go deeper and find some further easter eggs or additional perks.

Heres my main problem with it though - most people now just try to get enough cash for a loadout. It's not something I'm fond of and if you only need 10k to get one then many might find this a pointless addition. I'd much prefer if the bunker gives around 20k then make the loadout 20k-25k because then the orange crates would come into play.

At least it fits my playstyle anyway!

Agree with you here mate. There is a massive reliance on getting those load out drops. If they made them more expensive and also less frequent for the "random" drops then I'd be all for it.

I was kinda hoping for some zombie type shit with the bunkers. I reckon that would add a cool little dynamic to the whole thing as well!!

On 5/20/2020 at 12:13 PM, Middle Class Caveman said:

Apparently in bunker 11 there is a radio and lots of telephone secrets etc. This is panning out to be a massive easter egg!

See this video: Call of Duty WARZONE: There's a NUKE In BUNKER 11 (How to Unlock SECRET Bunker 11 Easter Egg)

Apparently theres going to be lots of clues coming in Warzone related to the next cold, similar to what they done with the big screens in Nuketown

Well I’ve just had a couple games with Dark_uprising, his brother and a friend of his brother and they wanted to do the bunker. Just about pulled it off in a game of plunder where I think 3 other teams kept pushing us to get into the bunker after we opened it 😂 Also got the keycard that opens one of the other bunkers in regilar BR quads, popped one open, got the loot and then as we were about to crest the hill going away from it another team showed up. Managed to trap them in there and completely destroyed them as they tried pushing out. Dark actually managed a whopping 29 kills that game and we finished 2nd. The rest of us had 4-5 kills each 😂

On 5/26/2020 at 12:15 AM, ChaosGladiator said:

Well I’ve just had a couple games with Dark_uprising, his brother and a friend of his brother and they wanted to do the bunker. Just about pulled it off in a game of plunder where I think 3 other teams kept pushing us to get into the bunker after we opened it 😂 Also got the keycard that opens one of the other bunkers in regilar BR quads, popped one open, got the loot and then as we were about to crest the hill going away from it another team showed up. Managed to trap them in there and completely destroyed them as they tried pushing out. Dark actually managed a whopping 29 kills that game and we finished 2nd. The rest of us had 4-5 kills each 😂

He's a powerhouse that lad!

signatures small.jpg

My mates & I managed to get into a bunker the other night, was pretty underwhelmed tbh. There was 1 killstreak in there and the rest were mostly LMGs which was a shitter. The ammo crate & armour box was nice though.

2 hours ago, Dan94 said:

My mates & I managed to get into a bunker the other night, was pretty underwhelmed tbh. There was 1 killstreak in there and the rest were mostly LMGs which was a shitter. The ammo crate & armour box was nice though.

Just 1 killstreak? I’ve usually found at least 3, but yeah there’s a lot of gold/purple lmg’s...

1 minute ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Just 1 killstreak? I’ve usually found at least 3, but yeah there’s a lot of gold/purple lmg’s...

Yeah just a cluster which was a bummer. Like 3 or 4 field upgrades though, not sure if thats their "balancing it out" 😄

I think the bunker need a few more golds and purples. We got into one last night with @ChaosGladiator  @G_dub52  and @Middle Class Caveman  and being the last one in the room the best thing i found was a BLUE AR. I mean, they shouldn't drop any blues imo because they need to be worthy of going for a bunker when you get an access card.

14 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I think the bunker need a few more golds and purples. We got into one last night with @ChaosGladiator  @G_dub52  and @Middle Class Caveman  and being the last one in the room the best thing i found was a BLUE AR. I mean, they shouldn't drop any blues imo because they need to be worthy of going for a bunker when you get an access card.

Yeh I agree, there was a lot of money and perks like dead silence etc but there should be UAV's and Epics for sure

signatures small.jpg