Our Gaming Logo's and Avatars

@Greboth this has been an absolutely amazing thread brother. I honestly never knew you were so creative and artistic. 
just know this changes nothing about me shoving you off in GTA or blaming you for my death in any number of games.

Honestly  though brother, amazing work. At the risk of sounding like a teenage boy, please do me.

@Misneach_ I wouldn't expect anything to change as you know I like my loving rough 😉

I've got Capn Underpants in progress and sketeched a few ideas for G-Dubs but let me know what sort of thing you're thinking and I'll add you on the list.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

16 hours ago, slamminbones said:

Are you able to make a banner for a youtube channel something to do with zombies and if possible to have zombie film reviews on it?

Yup, I have an idea of what could look cool so I’ll add you on the list 🙂 

@slamminbones How about something like this? You can see the rough sketch in the back - I'm thinking a zombie or 2 on the left in the same style as the arm with a director sat in his chair on the right.  I'm debating about colouring the whole word zombie like the arm but might be too much.

Edit: I've realised that's a twitch banner size so dimensions will change a little for youtube but will be the same design.

50096029963_1a9c32f3d7_o.jpg

11 minutes ago, Greboth said:

@slamminbones How about something like this? You can see the rough sketch in the back - I'm thinking a zombie or 2 on the left in the same style as the arm with a director sat in his chair on the right.  I'm debating about colouring the whole word zombie like the arm but might be too much.

Edit: I've realised that's a twitch banner size so dimensions will change a little for youtube but will be the same design.

50096029963_1a9c32f3d7_o.jpg

That's amazing mate.

Possibly the wording with blood dripping down it but a zombie or two  would really stand out.

slamminbones.png

On 9/29/2020 at 6:28 PM, Capn_Underpants said:

Any progression on these? 😮 Still can't wait to see it.

No, I took a break from them but hadn't realised it had been so long since I had done any work on them.  Definitely time to get cracking with some more 🙂