Unreal Engine 5 Revealed

J4MES OX4D

i think this new gen they will be able to achieve photorealistic landscapes, it will be awesome to play an open world game with an insane detail even at distance, but people still need much work to become lifelike as well as water and physics, but we are getting there

i am already crying though about the game sizes that are going to become absurd and with the internet the majority of the world has we are all going to be very patient gamers

10 hours ago, phil bottle said:

looks promising!

It really does! Looks amazing and I'm staying positive on this one...here's hoping multiple existing games receive the upgrade in FPS and loading times.

33 minutes ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

i am already crying though about the game sizes that are going to become absurd and with the internet the majority of the world has we are all going to be very patient gamers

Its inevitable games get bigger for a while yet, but providing they can resolve the loading times and also the copy factor on PS4 (FML, grind my gears issue) then it shouldnt impact us too much.

I recall seeing this the other day. It really is insane - just would be awesome to see that as actual gameplay you can interact with soon.

They have a city demo for this on their engine, anyone can download it for free and run around with a meta human. It’s honestly incredible how far it’s come since 4.27.

Theres also a car physics level where you can drive cars into things, the collision is incredible.

Watching some of the creations made by these folks in this list in action are amazing. 

I can't wait to fire up the next open-world / sandbox / action RPG created with these tools. 

😏

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*