Pokerstars Tournament

On 6/1/2020 at 5:57 PM, LordBaguette said:

@GazzaGarratt@phil bottle@tronic44 @G_dub52  @Middle Class Caveman  @Stretch616  @Greboth

Make sure you guys register for the tournament before 8PM friday!!

Done. Now preparing my IOUs...😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

[mention=141]phil bottle[/mention] is coming back to poker with a vengeance - he wants his dignity back after getting destroyed in Hereford! Ooouuuffff!
Just leave me with one shirt for my back[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

24 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Discord I imagine! Are you on the FG discord? If not, we can sort that today.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Im not dude, I don't have a discord and I've even had to borrow a PC to play on as I only have my work laptop haha, When I get home after work I will set one up and let you know 👍

After I've moved house I will be getting a proper gaming room sorted.

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

2 minutes ago, G_dub52 said:

Im not dude, I don't have a discord and I've even had to borrow a PC to play on as I only have my work laptop haha, When I get home after work I will set one up and let you know 👍

After I've moved house I will be getting a proper gaming room sorted.

Cool, there should also be a link on the desktop version of the forum. You can have Discord on your phone if it's easier btw 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Cool, there should also be a link on the desktop version of the forum. You can have Discord on your phone if it's easier btw 

Literally signing up now haha

If you're borrowing a PC mate, just download Discord on your phone - i can get the invite to you and its just like joining a chat party. @G_dub52  Fair play to you for going all that way to be part of the night btw! 🤘

It was a super night actually @Plumbers Crack , far better than I thought it would be. Clearly helps if you can last a little longer than last place though @Diddums 🙈

The fact that nearly all of us got onto Discord and were video chatting whilst playing was such a good laugh. It genuinely felt for me like we were together again like Hereford with banter galore.

I think Didds caught Stretch hook line and sinker when he said theh could see the cards once they were out. I nearly cried at that moment alone.

Thanks to Tom for organising the night and not telling us how to buy in automatically so they he won the first game 😉. Conservative Elliott kept quiet to sneak 2nd place in the first game so I hope he enjoys treating Emma with the $21 prize money.

Stretch nicked the second game from me which we didnt expect to play. Always beating my ass over the years. Prick.

New FGer @TonyAE86  or what we like to call 'One Button Tony' played the most rounds and epically failed at the last hurdles both times. George was staying in most games by the skin of his teeth whilst Phil's new look with his cap on trying to show he weren't half cut didnt fool anyone - apart from Didds that is. Rich had his chance and blew at the end, got drunk and a 'smoke' and then donated his 3rd place winnings to FG 🙈

A top night from 10 of us. Clearly would be an amazing night with more of us. I think a monthly night of FG Poker is on the cards and we'll look to find ways to include more people. It cost us all an expensive Pint to enter both games so worthwhile every month.

GGFG @TonyAE86  @G_dub52  @Stretch616  @Middle Class Caveman  @phil bottle @tronic44 @Greboth @LordBaguette  @Diddums

P.S. I donated my 2nd place winnings to FG cos Lolliot wouldnt shut up 😘 (yes it was supposed to be dollars but couldn't be arsed to change from GBP 😬🙈🤣)

unknown.png

Thanks @LordBaguette for organising! Had an awesome night! @GazzaGarratthow dare you say I stayed in by the skin of my teeth, that Optimus Prime stare down was a power move Ive been working on for days 🤣.

Really enjoyed it and cant wait for the next one! 

GGFG! 

Brilliant night. Was a really good change from the usual and having people on video made it all the better.

@LordBaguette  hitting a straight flush in the first game was the highlight for me. Dont think I've ever seen that hand hit in a live game, much less played through to the river as well.

Looking forward to the next one already 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻