New GPU

Dr Diamond

Aside from the problems i am currently having with my PC in the other thread.....

I am thinking about a new graphics card. RDR2 graphics are lacking for me and my framerate on 7D2D keeps flucuating between 80 and 24 depending on whats happening. Overall, my card (Palait GeForce GTX 1060 3GB) is a bit outdated and i was thinking about a replacement and have been suggested a RTX2600 or Rx5600xt as a new starting point.

any suggestions ?

I dont have a G sync monitor and im not using V sync either So im assuming it comes down to preference ? Im also wondering if my BSOD problems could be the graphics card as well, given that all the error codes are direct X driver related

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

On a new GPU I think you're in luck as the prices are much better than they were a year or two ago.

Depends what you want though.

You should consider a few variables, such as if you want to run games at 1080p or 1440p; whether you want games with ray tracing set up; whether or not your motherboard is compatible etc etc

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

true

I will take a look. Ive heard of Ray tracing but other than the name know nothing more about it ahha

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten