Sea Of Thieves - Ships of Fortune and Huge Emissary update

Next free update is a large and extends the scope further on this game.

Content Update:

Emissaries Explained:

Ships of Fortune is live!

🎏 New Emissary System
💀 PvP Company: The Reaper's Bones
😺 Cats!
⚔️ The Next Chapter of The Arena
👻 Crew Reviving
💰 Fresh Pirate Emporium & Black Market stock
☠️ And more!

Time to get my connection sorted me hearties!

Really interested in that Emissary system and the fact there should be previous questions some of us have never touched.

@Nutcuttlit  @phil bottle @tronic44 @Diddums @Shucker  @crispymorgan and anyone else that has/hasn't got it, what do you reckon?

Ignore me, it updated automatically. Finaly found where i was meant to be looking.

The xbox companion and store is a mess.
Have fun when you try looking for the files on your hard drive, then you'll find that windowsapp folder hides everything [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Whether this update did it or not, I am LOVING this game.

Got on last night with @phil bottle and @tronic44 and set sails to get some decent loot. One Voyage and all the loot dropped. Tons of chests, gems, gifts - all of the things. We took them back to the local Outpost and got some around 6k gold but then realised we had 2 gifts that needed to go to The Reaper's Hideout, the only place to turn them in. On the way, we met a Ghost ship, which felt way more intense than previous updates, which concluded in our painful death surrounded by the Kraken tentacles 🙈

Phil had to go so Rich and I carried on for one more voyage and as we went, we finally stumbled across a start of Tall Tale! I cannot believe i've never done one of these, we were really getting stuck into it and if it wasn't at the end of the night we'd have carried on to try and complete one step of it. Sea of Thieves always gave me a great experience but it was mre just playing around with no real structure to the game due to lack of content. Now it feels like i'm compelled to play it again and really aim to get some stuff achieved. You feel lie you really earn your voyage each session.

Pets are new and i was tempted to buy some real ancient coins to get them but didn't...yet. It says you can obtain these coins but they are rare. Maybe next time we can try and follow some guidance to try and get them along the way as I have my eyes on a Parrot or a Cat!