PS trophy hunting

Any other trophy hunters out there?

For a few years I've been trophy/platinum hunting so i thought i would make a thread for those that do or those that want to follow any progression.

Been grinding mad max which was a PS plus game some time back and after 13 days finally achieved the plat and was my 201 to which i did say to my self at 200 i would stop. 

slamminbones.png

I've thought about it for a while tbh. I love going after achievements/objectives. It keeps me going in a way. I'll be looking into my backlog to see what I've got.

@slamminbones , I'd suggest you make a Personal Progress Report (PPR) to track your progress and anything else for that matter. Itd likely be a good read like the rest of them.

I might see what I'm close to Platinum first coming to think of it. I'm sure Destiny 1 and Rainbow 6 are my closest ones.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I used to do this on the PS3.  Something that sort of disappeared for me with the PS4 and my return to Steam.  The last game I did plat was Spider-Man, this was a very good game to plat. I probably won't be aiming for plats anymore unless the game really takes hold of me.

My hardest Plat to date would be Killzone 2 on PS3, that campaign was a nightmare.

Kinda know what you mean @Spacedeck , as I used to enjoy watching my xbox 360 score go up but doesn't feel the same on PS4. Having said that, Need for Speed is at 34% and looks relatively straightforward and Apex Legends is at 47% and just need wins with characters so that's a good enough incentive to go for that too!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb