Warzone: What works for you?

ChaosGladiator

On 6/23/2020 at 9:27 AM, Dan94 said:

I used to really like that too, but I find nowadays it seems to have much more kick than before. Maybe its the Galil I'm picking up instead and they're just named similar 😁

I think because I'm usually trying to rush teams I don't notice the kick much because 5-10m away when normally using it. I'll have to remember some of the Legendary names are more often.

Oh btw, is it just me or the most underated gun you can pick up this Season is that RPK, the Rare silenced AK-47?! I win way more head to heads than I expect to with this.

14 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I think because I'm usually trying to rush teams I don't notice the kick much because 5-10m away when normally using it. I'll have to remember some of the Legendary names are more often.

Oh btw, is it just me or the most underated gun you can pick up this Season is that RPK, the Rare silenced AK-47?! I win way more head to heads than I expect to with this.

That Rpk variant is the reason I started using the AK in warzone, the damage output is insane but you really need to get used to the recoil quick or you will miss a lot of your shots